Start of my crazy testing madness ... again!!

So what I assume is another indent shadow line on an frer. Going to take a step back for a bit (out of any more sensitive tests and not wasting more money on them!)

I'll come back with an update if I have one incase anyone is following.

20190401_092436.jpg

I see it, not sure of colour tho....everything crossed for u!! I don’t blame u not wanting to waste money on tests...they are so pricey £13 for 2 where I am! Look forward to your updatexxx

I see it, not sure of colour tho....everything crossed for u!! I don’t blame u not wanting to waste money on tests...they are so pricey £13 for 2 where I am! Look forward to your updatexxx

Yes same price here, it's ridiculous especially considering they dont seem that good any more but we will continue to buy them any how Haha what are we like, hubby away tomorrow and weds so might try Thursday. Although all I have left is superdrug which are 20miu so pretty useless I should think lol thank you for replying :) xxx

So here's me getting all excited because I've got what looks like the start of a great line but then read loads of false positives on the reviews :( superdrug own 20miu

Not gunna lie I'm a bit gutted

20190402_084210.jpg

shock sorry some evil horrible false positives. note to self do not use Superdrug tests ever again ....add it to the list...

How many dpo are you? I’ll be stalking for your next test.

Ugh what a nasty dye run. I had 3 frer do that to me bad batch I guess. GL.

The only one I see a line on that was recent was the last . tIlooks like it's an evap though. Really hard to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->