Start of something?

BrandysMum

Reaction score
I'm not sure on DPO as I'm not tracking much and I only judge ovulation by CM so I could be way off, but I think I am around 8-11DPO. I got a line on a FRER this am, I only got a picture at 3 minutes and then I couldn't get back to it until 18 minutes as my partner was around. What do you guys think? I'm not quite willing to get too excited as I had spotting yesterday and a little bit again today.

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 91
I can see something in the second picture!! I hope this is it for you!

This is at the 9 minute mark, maybe the spotting is completely innocent :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 93
I see something too, good luck! Hope it gets darker with the next test :)

That's an old frer so im not thinking its an evap i think you have the start of a bfp

Today's test is definitely darker, but I'm still spotting, not a lot just enough to be concerning.

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 40
Beautiful line/progression. I wouldn't worry about spotting unless it gets heavy or painful. If it eases your mind, maybe ask your gyn to do serial betas to make sure your hcg is rising accordingly. The spotting could just be implantation spotting.

A lot of women spot in early pregnancy . I did with both of mine, Try not to worry! Congrats!

Congratulations,lovely progression! Fx it's a sticky bean

This is yesterday and today's, I'm not sure if there's much profession if any in the past 24 hours, but I have an appointment with my GP this afternoon to see if I can get betas ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
Can't wait to hear your betas! I still see it being darker and 24 hours is such a short time to compare. Congrats again!

Good luck with the betas...I see some progression in 24 hours which is a really good sign

I should hear back about my betas today, my GP has already called me and said the bloods are positive, but the lab didn't do a quantitative test which he's asked them to do. So now I'm waiting again. In the mean time I've taken another test which is looking good so far :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 11
Aww well they also take longer to get results I believe so hopefully they get dine! Great test!

Still no update on betas, but my tests are still progressing. I've used my last FRER today, so I'll be using my IC's and I have a CB Digi that I'm going to try and keep for next week ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs