Started birth control then stopped after 1 week, how soon after can i get pregnant?

JessNae25

Reaction score
I started taking birth control Sprintec for the first time on April 6th and missed one pill in the first week, and only took 4 pills in the 2nd week and stopped. On April 19th me and my boyfriend started having unprotected sex with him ejaculating inside of me and I got my period on time but it was only 3 days and light and not the normal 5-7 days. We had sex twice before I got my period and the day before I got my period and i also have been keeping track of when I ovulate and we have been having sex unprotected since my short period and I've been experiencing some pregnancy like symptoms. My ovulation dates show as April 7th thru 12th and we had sex on the 8th and today the 10th (which is my highest fertile date). I was wondering how soon after stopping the pill could I get pregnant? I've been feeling more tired and sleepy than usual, have hot flashes from time to time (which I never had before), feel nauseated at times throughout the days, headaches have become more frequent, unable to eat certain foods that i used to ALWAYS eat or i find myself not having an appetite at all some days. On May 2nd I started feeling more things such as cramps in my upper and lower stomach, right pelvic pain and low back pain. Could I be pregnant? Pls help

I ended up pregnant while ON BC because I wasn't taking it regularly, so it is still possible since you didn't take the full amount that you still ovulated. When I became pregnant on it, I was following my cycles with OPKs to make sure the BC was working. I had several days of positive OPKs before my ovary finally popped the egg so it may cause a slight delay in your ovulation from the artificial hormones in the BC. Your symptoms sound promising though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->