Started Charting.

I personally cant use OPKs because I'll get 3-4 positives a month. For most people though they are pretty accurate. But i would still suggest temping to confirm O after the OPK is positive

so your doctor told you to use opks even though you can have a lh surge and not actually ovulate until a later time.

Yes... just to see if I'm even ovulating. I started taking progesterone to induce my period. I pay out of pocket for appointments, so we aren't going to come in for blood work every day. Instead, I'll do OPK's for two months and then try Clomid.

I personally cant use OPKs because I'll get 3-4 positives a month. For most people though they are pretty accurate. But i would still suggest temping to confirm O after the OPK is positive

This will be my first time trying OPK's... I wonder if that will happen to me! My temp showed me "ovulating" at least three times a cycle; I wonder if that will end up happening with the OPK's! I never knew it could.

This will be my first time trying OPK's... I wonder if that will happen to me! My temp showed me "ovulating" at least three times a cycle; I wonder if that will end up happening with the OPK's! I never knew it could.

Well temps only show ovulation if you have your temps rise and stay high. So my guess is you mean that you had several temp dips? Which can happen several times a cycle but the temp rise and staying up is what you should really be looking for.

Well temps only show ovulation if you have your temps rise and stay high. So my guess is you mean that you had several temp dips? Which can happen several times a cycle but the temp rise and staying up is what you should really be looking for.

Yes, I had several temp rises and dips. Mine never stayed up. This could also be because I was having to use progesterone to get a period? Temping is really intense for me... I feel like I need to take a class on it!

Yes, I had several temp rises and dips. Mine never stayed up. This could also be because I was having to use progesterone to get a period? Temping is really intense for me... I feel like I need to take a class on it!

Yeah, temping is really rough at first and takes some time to get used to! And what do you mean about the progesterone? Do you mean that you dont have periods on your own without taking progesterone??

Well temps keep rising and falling so
I still don't think ovulation has occurred even though I got a peak 8 days ago. I got my wondfo tests in the mail so I will keep testing with those to see if I peak again.

If you have irregular periods will you still get ur period 14 days after you ovulate? Or can it be like 8 days after you ovulate

Well temps keep rising and falling so
I still don't think ovulation has occurred even though I got a peak 8 days ago. I got my wondfo tests in the mail so I will keep testing with those to see if I peak again.

If you have irregular periods will you still get ur period 14 days after you ovulate? Or can it be like 8 days after you ovulate

The 14 day thing is basically a myth. And I say its a myth because not every single woman has her period 14 days after ovulation. Some do, but in general it will be anywhere from 10-16 days. And whatever amount of days it is, it should generally stay the same each cycle (plus or minus a day). For me personally, its 12 days.

And irregular periods or no, it should still be the same amount of days for you as it is every other month. On my 30 day cycles and my 6 month cycles, it has always been 12 days.

Yeah, temping is really rough at first and takes some time to get used to! And what do you mean about the progesterone? Do you mean that you dont have periods on your own without taking progesterone??[/QUOTE]

Yes, I didn't have a period for a long time, so my dr prescribed me progesterone to make me have a period. I clearly ovulated, though, because yesterday I had a surprise BFP after a bout of nausea. So I am moving over to a new forum!

Yeah, temping is really rough at first and takes some time to get used to! And what do you mean about the progesterone? Do you mean that you dont have periods on your own without taking progesterone??

Yes, I didn't have a period for a long time, so my dr prescribed me progesterone to make me have a period. I clearly ovulated, though, because yesterday I had a surprise BFP after a bout of nausea. So I am moving over to a new forum![/QUOTE]

Oh wow! Congratulations!!

is it possible to have ovulate lets says and the temps could still dip down a day here and there? possible due to mouth open or somthing that night or just a poor reading?

i am hoping to have ovulated around the sunday and monday ( 22, 23. or cycle day 17,18) And the two low readings after are messed up

https://i59.tinypic.com/zyijir.png

I'm in the exact same boat. Just started charting this cycle.
It just looks like mountains right now.

I believe my last cycle I O'ed late... wondering if it's the same thing this month.

I'm on CD 22 and BBT has not risen yet. =( *points to siggy*

the wondfo ovulation test looked positive this morning... We also had a positive on the clear blue advanced 9 days ago.. Strange, But bd'ing is now on tonight schedule just to make sure.

Just be sure to start vaginally on your next cycle. If you start now then you'll skew your results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"