Started my registries!

stucknthecity

Pregnant with # 1 !
Reaction score
So we decided on a date for my baby shower and a theme! This got me in the mood to go to Target and Babies R Us to start my registries! Neither are finished of course since I don't find out the sex until next week but I got the basics done!

Anyone have any opinions on how many of the following I should ask for?

Diapers
Size newborn
Size 1
Size 2
Size 3
Wipes

Essentials

Shampoo
Body wash
Lotion
Rash creme
Orajel tooth/gum cleanser for infants
Breast pads
Storage bags/containers
Back to Nature 5oz bottles
Dr Browns glass 8 oz bottles
Breast essentials starter pack ( 4 different size bottles )
Nipples to match each bottle set.

Am I missing anything????

Here is some stuff I got at my shower that I don't see on your list.. but it is all your preference of what you would like to ask for:

Blankets
Bed Sheets
Sheet Saver
Baby Swing
Stroller
Car Seat
Bottle Drying Rack
Bottle Cleaning Brush
Baby Medication Pack (Gas drops, all the others)
Baby Bath
Hooded towels/washcloths

Some of the stuff I didn't even ask for but I am glad I got because I think it will be useful.

Here is some stuff I got at my shower that I don't see on your list.. but it is all your preference of what you would like to ask for:

Blankets
Bed Sheets
Sheet Saver

Baby Swing
Stroller
Car Seat
Bottle Drying Rack
Bottle Cleaning Brush
Baby Medication Pack (Gas drops, all the others)
Baby Bath
Hooded towels/washcloths

Some of the stuff I didn't even ask for but I am glad I got because I think it will be useful.

The things I put into bold are what I forgot to scan at either place so I will go online to add them. Which kind of medication pack did you get? I did scan one that had the finger nail clippers , measured medicine syringe, comb, brush, ect ect but it did not have any meds in it. Also I am not sure which crib we are getting yet and didn't want to get sheets that don't fit the mattress. Are all baby mattresses the same size? So many things I don't know!! I had about 161 items scanned at Babies R Us without including clothes and only about 70 at Target. Thanks!! Keep the suggestions coming!!

I have this.. it is nice because it has small bottles of different things. It will be nice to have on hand to try out and see if I like them before buying them individually.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3029064

As far as I know the crib mattresses all are for the most part the same size. There are crib mattress, and mini crib mattresses. All of the packs of crib sheets I have received have fit perfectly and are all different brands.

Oooh and here are some other suggestions:

thermometer
humidifier (to help with coughs, colds, and congestion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->