Started my Xmas shopping

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
OMG - can't believe I'm getting organised in September!

I'm doing it all on-line, so thought this was the ideal opportunity as I'm home for deliveries at the minute.

I've made a list of everyone's names, what I want to get them, then I'm filling it in as I order it.

I've found these for my nieces (13 and 11):

https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/twilight-umbrellas/index.html

How cool!!!!!!

cool, what other websites have u looked at hun, i have tried at doing my shopping on line but can't find anything.

Amanda they are wicked!!!
I've started as well, got little bits for Em here and there
I'm doing al mine online too, i did it last year for the first time and was great, no pushing shoving and getting pram rage LOL
Ooh thats given me an idea should we have a sticky for great Xmas gifts we find?

Gonna do all mine online as i won't be tempted with buying shite in the shop!!

xxx

20 for an umbrella is cheap here.. but i have a different currency so its funny!

Yesterday we bought Bethanie these for christmas:

https://www.elc.co.uk/toy-41925?&parent_category_id=531
https://www.elc.co.uk/toy-31235?&category_id=767&parent_category_id=531&parent_category_id=531

+ this for her birthday:
https://www.elc.co.uk/toy-42948?&category_id=604&parent_category_id=534&parent_category_id=534

*If you can't see the links, it's stacking cups, a vtech interactive caterpillar toy and a very pretty pink dress with angel wings for her to wear on her 1st b day :) Also got her some wooden maracas and a clacky toy from mothercare.

I've never started christmas this early, but im panicking a bit this year so I thought thats it.. better get started!

Vicky - I've done a bit on Amazon (books, etc), but loads on IWOOT - it's great!

Jo - good idea - lets have a sticky!

Tilly - Kayleigh bought Charlie the stacking cups for his birthday, and they're great. He takes some into the bath as well.

Vicky - I've done a bit on Amazon (books, etc), but
Tilly - Kayleigh bought Charlie the stacking cups for his birthday, and they're great. He takes some into the bath as well.
Yea, they look really good.. can take them in the sandpit too apparently and they have cute designs underneath. :)

Good idea Jo and have created stuck a thread :D I'm guessing you girls would prefer it in the general area rather than shopping section?

:D

I know exactly what I want to buy everyone, but just dont have the money to buy any of it!

Charlie LOVES the Baby Born Swimming Baby! She runs to the telly squeeling and shouting 'Swimming, Baby, Swimming' and Aaawwwwwwww.

Really want to get her one!

i wont tell you all tht im just about finished :rofl:

i wont tell you all tht im just about finished :rofl:
Oooo at you miss organised lol

Tel ya what although it will only be small I've no idea when this baby will appear which is frustrating lol :dohh:

Ha decided as we have 8 pay days between now and oct (Gav gets paid from both jobs till nov LOL) then i am gonna do it ALL have it all wrapped and put away by the end of novemeber!!

LOL right remind me of this thread when im on here xmas eve havin a freddie cause im wrapping presents pmsl!

xxx

Last year I was wrapping presents until 4-5am on christmas eve!! talk about crazy. Im determined to be organised this yr!

I kind of like to be wrapping pressies on Christmas eve, I wont be doing mine in November. I get really excited still about Christmas!"!!!

I kind of like to be wrapping pressies on Christmas eve, I wont be doing mine in November. I get really excited still about Christmas!"!!!
My mum always used to wrap mine on xmas eve with a mate and a bottle/box lol of wine, best way to do it in my opinion! the only reason I was wrapping that late was because I had my baby on the 19th Dec 06 but she was in special care so we were at the hospital every day. We had our xmas dinner at abour 2am! LOL

I love christmas, can't wait for this year :):happydance::headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->