Started prenatals today

baby_piglet

Reaction score
Well after coming back on board with WTT we have decided to start our prenatal vitamins again :happydance: We stoppoed as I had got a job and OH decided to stop taking them without us even talking about it, and tonight he just walked in and said I think we should start taking these again handing me the prenatals :D

I can't believe it we might be looking at trying soon after our :wedding: in 7 weeks time. :wohoo:

Just wanted to share and thought of here first!!!

After waiting for about 18 months things look like they are moving :happydance:

Great news! I get so excited at every step closer to TTC :happydance: what prenatals are you taking? I'm just taking folic acid atm but not sure if I should be popping more!?

7 weeks will fly by x

I took my first this morning too! I think I ended up with the Nature's Made, it was the cheapest that had everything in it (folic acid, DHA, and the whole bloody alphabet of vitamins it seemed).

I am taking pregnacare and we have got the his and her preconception. I know its one of the most expensive but I have a few health problems and so want to give my body and in turn my baby the best possible start. Probably going a little over the top but if I can do something that will help in the long run then I'll do it. I am even doing an exercise routine twice a day everyday to prepare my back. Ive done a lot of reading and folic acid is the main one to have established in your system.

I know seven weeks is not long at all and I can hardly wait!! I'm so excited!! But I have got baby fever really bad again, and I think it's 100% worst because I suppressed it for a few months LOL

How exciting! 7 weeks will be here before you know it. :) I tried to buy prenatals and start them tonight, but we're not telling anyone we're NTNP soon and almost got caught by someone I knew. I'll try again sometimes soon.

Im taking just Folic Acid too. Its all I took with my daughter and just had a really good diet aswell.
I couldn't swallow those huge pregnacare tablets unfortunately.
Im taking Folic Acid now along with Centrum multi vitamin fruity chewables

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"