Started taking soy tonight.

I have weekly sessions too. I have had about 6 sessions at the moment.

I think it can take a few cycles to see any noticeable improvements but either way I find it so relaxing which is good for my busy, stressful life!

Do you chart? I was told that charting can help see changes more noticably in your cycle.

Xx

Hi just wanted to say good luck with the soya i started vitex this cycle as been getting mid cucle spotting & late ovulation last cycle which led to a longer cycle for me so just to regulate hormones & bring forward ovulation also conceived ds with clomid so hoping vitex will help with a stronger ovulation. What is soya used for? Is it just for bringing on shorter regular cycles or does it help with ovulation too

Hi just wanted to say good luck with the soya i started vitex this cycle as been getting mid cucle spotting & late ovulation last cycle which led to a longer cycle for me so just to regulate hormones & bring forward ovulation also conceived ds with clomid so hoping vitex will help with a stronger ovulation. What is soya used for? Is it just for bringing on shorter regular cycles or does it help with ovulation too

Soy Iso works in the same way Clomid does, it brings on a stronger O. Vitex is good for regulating the cycle. A few of us are using the Soy to bring forth AF as it makes you ovulate in most cases and therefore brings on AF obviously if the egg is not fertilized. :)

I have weekly sessions too. I have had about 6 sessions at the moment.

I think it can take a few cycles to see any noticeable improvements but either way I find it so relaxing which is good for my busy, stressful life!

Do you chart? I was told that charting can help see changes more noticably in your cycle.

Xx

I was all set to chart next cycle, bought my BBT and some OPKs but this cycle has just never ended! Over 250 days now, even FF has given up and stopped counting my cycle days haha!

Sarah xxx

Thanks for reply. Wow sounds like good stuff. I ttc for 5 yrs b4 i conceived ds & with clomid. Always have regular cycles 28 days but lately esp last cycle was 35 days so reason i'm taking vitex is thinking it was an alternative to clomid as don't want to go down that route just yet. Do u think soya would be safe if my cycles are longer than usual but still under 35 days? Might try it in couple months. I cant help thinking i will need clomid again

Sorry if i've repeated myself here lol got too excited

Thanks for reply. Wow sounds like good stuff. I ttc for 5 yrs b4 i conceived ds & with clomid. Always have regular cycles 28 days but lately esp last cycle was 35 days so reason i'm taking vitex is thinking it was an alternative to clomid as don't want to go down that route just yet. Do u think soya would be safe if my cycles are longer than usual but still under 35 days? Might try it in couple months. I cant help thinking i will need clomid again

Sorry if i've repeated myself here lol got too excited

I'm not sure. I've been in a lot of pain today, I don't think it was caused by the soy but I can't be sure. Loads of ladies have had success with soy but I don't think I'll try it again just incase. I am usually super sensitive to stuff like that so it could just be me but better safe than sorry for me I think!

Sarah xxx

Oh sorry i'm same first month on vitex & have had the worst headaches this cycle. if we're sensitive to it maybe means it's working though? Hopefully wont have to use it long, anyway hope you feel better soon x

Oh sorry i'm same first month on vitex & have had the worst headaches this cycle. if we're sensitive to it maybe means it's working though? Hopefully wont have to use it long, anyway hope you feel better soon x

I've been ok since, had quite bad stomach pain so thought it could be down to the soy but I'm not sure. Anyways I'm on CD 27 and started sporting today! :happydance:

Sarah xxx

I started soy this cycle also. Hope we get some soy babies!

I've been ok since, had quite bad stomach pain so thought it could be down to the soy but I'm not sure. Anyways I'm on CD 27 and started sporting today! :happydance:

Sarah xxx

This is great Sarah! Hope this was the start of AF for you so you can have a new cycle AND know that soy does something for you!!

Thanks ladies! Nothing more today but I'm hopeful!

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"