Started testing, confirmed digi - (final update 4th page)

I know I'm being weird. I am so afraid AF will come take this away from me. The top one is yesterday mornings and the bottom one is today's morning.

I did take a Clearblue weeks estimator yesterday it said 1-2 and next week I'll try another one just to see.

Attachments

• IMG_2258.jpg
    IMG_2258.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 35
Great lines!! :) how many dpo are you?

I also cannot stop testing lol

My lmp was August 5th so I think by normal calculations I am around 7 or 8dpo but if you base it on a shorter cycle like my last months I would be around 12 right now. So honestly I'm not sure until I get a scan. A weeks predictor test said I was 1-2 which makes me 3-4. I just didn't think digital a showed up at 7 or 8 so I'm inclined to say I'm further along than 7 or 8.

I almost flipped out today, I went to my college health center to get a confirmation of pregnancy done so they had me pee and draw blood. The non-nurse practitioner interrupted us to say my pee test was negative. So the practitioner left the room came back with it showed me and I said to her, " I see something, do you see it?" At this point I thought maybe I have been hallucinating it this whole time.. She said, "yep I see it" just gave me this acknowledging look like the other lady had no idea what she was talking about.

But man that gave me a heartattack lol

boy that would give me a heart attack too! congrats!

I really wonder what their test sensitivity is as you are having fabulous lines plus the digital.

I really wonder what their test sensitivity is as you are having fabulous lines plus the digital.

I know that's what I was wondering too. Honestly it looked like a Walmart brand test the kind you put the drop in the little window. And I always thought the digitals need more hcg to register than the line tests. So I didn't think I'd have a problem with their test. Sure did throw me off. Hopefully my blood test comes back okay.

Drumrolllllllll

Blood test is.......

Positive!!!

Yay!

And just for fun I took another test this afternoon just to check progression and looks good. I am officially happy and excited.

Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpg
    IMG_2287.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel