Started the lovely TWW today...

Mommyloves

Mother of two
Reaction score
Well... looks like the TWW has finally come after 11 flashing CB smileys and 1 day of non flashing smiley.. my DH has told me that he is tired and needs a break lol I had to convince him last night.. just one more night please? Thank god he was down...so I hope that did the trick. I would love any feedback on my FF chart (see my sig).. please let me know if you think I caught the egg? I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday..but I don't know for sure.

I am only on day 1 of the wait and it is already killing me! come on baby.. stick baby stick!

I am 3 DPO so we are very close. This is my first TWW so I am nervous and really impatient. Good luck to you! When are you planning on testing??

I think I am about 1-2 DPO too but not 100% my temp was way higher today so I'm hoping it stays up! Good luck everyone! My DH had enough too lmao and we didn't BD as much as you guys! Your BDing pattern looks good, I doesn't look like you could have tried any more!

Ha, thanks. I am not sure I have that in me for each month! LOL Hopefully it just works this time. I mean, it has the best chance, right?
:)

uwfan- your chart looks awesome! I am loving your high temps after O...as you can see on mine.. I had a dip today :( I have no idea what is going on. I WAS planning on testing around july 4th, but with this new dip, I have no idea. the TWW is tough isn't it? such a hard wait...but sooo worth it. :)

Nearlymarried- thank you! I am hoping we did the trick.. but my temps just threw me for a loop. I hope yours stay up!

Any advice as to what is going on with mine? I had a HUGE dip today and I don't know if I should bug the hubby to DTD or just wait or?! Aaaah! I am losing my mind! I ran out of OPK after that first neg after the peak.. so I haven't been testing to see if I got another surge.

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all get our BFP this month! xx

I believe I am possibly 2 DPO, but my chances are low because we BD a day or two before ovulation and there was very little ejaculate the one time we BD, now partner is out of town! :-/ It would be a miracle if I were pregnant from this cycle, but I'm not counting myself out completely, because there is still a good chance. I have lost hope in all previous cycles though because I assume that since I have no nausea, conception didn't happen. I have a 2 year old, so I have the experience of one pregnancy and the intricate details of what it was like from conception to end. When I become pregnant, I was nauseaous immediately the next 1-3 days after conception. I was nauseous on 2 particular days of the 2WW on 2 back-to-back days. Then it stopped, and I was not nauseaous again until my a few days after my missed period. Then the nausea lasted all the way through until 15 weeks! ahhh! So, anyways, it's really hard to be hopeful judging by what my first successful 2ww, ending in BFP was like. Hopefully, this pregnancy will maybe be totally different, symptom-wise as far as the 2ww, and I will get a surprise BFP? Fingers crossed for all of us!!! I'm just temping right now since ovulation, and plan to wait until missed period to test.

MommyLoves - I am sorry your chart is not behaving. I took a look at it myself and I would be so frustrated! Forgive me for not reading your other posts, but is this your first cycle of charting & opk? What do your cycles typically look like/how long? To me, it looks like you probably haven't O'd yet, but it's so hard to tell! Especially confusing with all the +opks! We will figure it out!! :) (Or at least try!)

Im 2dpo today, already sick of the 2ww and already symptom spotting :haha:

I'm symptom spotting too! I swear it seems almost every 2ww I've had, I end up getting a sore throat of some kind. This one too, I have started sneezing, and have a slight sore throat since yesterday. But the BIGGEST SYMPTOM is one that my mother noticed yesterday, and you know how it is with our own Mother's-- They seem to notice every little tiny change... they take notice to everything! I know with my mom, she is a woman who's always been right! When she notices and points something out, usually it ends up going on to be true... so well... after I got out of the shower yesterday, she saw me naked, and immediately she was like... "WOW, your nipples/areolas are so dark! They are darker than I have ever seen them! Are they usually like that?!" I quickly hurried to cover myself up with my towel, because honestly I think if she found out that I might be pregnant again, she would flip her lid and have a heart attack. I already have one child, and I'm not in the absolute best circumstances financially to have another, but I think I could wing it! Well, she is never wrong, so when she took notice and mentioned the dark areola thing yesterday, my heart just about stopped beating, and made me thinkg... "OMG, could it possibly be? Am I pregnant?" I started googling of course to see if dark areolas start showing as early as 1-3 DPO, and I have heard of it happening to some women. This would be my second pregnancy if I conceived, so maybe since it's my second the pigmentation changes occur earlier than in a first pregnancy??? That's my hope!!! What are all your girls symptoms right now? I had some trace EWCM since 1/2 DPO, but it's all but gone now. M temps have been flat-lined for a few days too which is weird... They are stuck at 98.0, every morning at 6 AM! I am pretty sure it means I ovulated, because my pre-O temps are 96.9 to 97.6.

Hey girls FF put the red lines on my chart today!! I'm so excited I had to tell you guys! So it puts me 5 DPO and we managed to BD every second day right throughout the 'fertile time' which I'm happy with. How many DPO is everyone going to test?
Mommyloves I am useless at looking charts, I can't understand how ff even decides when you O. Have you tried a different software and see what it says? My chart isn't perfect either and I often have a restless sleep.
I have no symptoms to spot lmao! Feeling pretty normal!

MommyLoves - I am sorry your chart is not behaving. I took a look at it myself and I would be so frustrated! Forgive me for not reading your other posts, but is this your first cycle of charting & opk? What do your cycles typically look like/how long? To me, it looks like you probably haven't O'd yet, but it's so hard to tell! Especially confusing with all the +opks! We will figure it out!! :) (Or at least try!)

Thank you for checking out my chart for me.. I am going INSANE trying to figure out if I need to beg the hubby to keep DTD for the 11th time this month (lol). I have been temping since April.. (and prior to that I had been temping August 2010 for the first time when I conceived my daughter who is now 25 months old). Ever since coming off of BC, my charts have been funky.. but I also only have one functioning tube (ectopic on left side- I have pics of it too). BEFORE BC, my cycles were 37-42 but for the last 3 months they have been 28-33... so not sure what is going on. and yes.. all of the positive opk's are driving me nuts and making me think I have PCOS...:dohh:

I'm symptom spotting too! I swear it seems almost every 2ww I've had, I end up getting a sore throat of some kind. This one too, I have started sneezing, and have a slight sore throat since yesterday. But the BIGGEST SYMPTOM is one that my mother noticed yesterday, and you know how it is with our own Mother's-- They seem to notice every little tiny change... they take notice to everything! I know with my mom, she is a woman who's always been right! When she notices and points something out, usually it ends up going on to be true... so well... after I got out of the shower yesterday, she saw me naked, and immediately she was like... "WOW, your nipples/areolas are so dark! They are darker than I have ever seen them! Are they usually like that?!" I quickly hurried to cover myself up with my towel, because honestly I think if she found out that I might be pregnant again, she would flip her lid and have a heart attack. I already have one child, and I'm not in the absolute best circumstances financially to have another, but I think I could wing it! Well, she is never wrong, so when she took notice and mentioned the dark areola thing yesterday, my heart just about stopped beating, and made me thinkg... "OMG, could it possibly be? Am I pregnant?" I started googling of course to see if dark areolas start showing as early as 1-3 DPO, and I have heard of it happening to some women. This would be my second pregnancy if I conceived, so maybe since it's my second the pigmentation changes occur earlier than in a first pregnancy??? That's my hope!!! What are all your girls symptoms right now? I had some trace EWCM since 1/2 DPO, but it's all but gone now. M temps have been flat-lined for a few days too which is weird... They are stuck at 98.0, every morning at 6 AM! I am pretty sure it means I ovulated, because my pre-O temps are 96.9 to 97.6.

you know.. if my mom told me I was pregnant... I would believe her! she knows me better and would notice that stuff faster. How crazy!! I want to know for sure when you test!! I hope you get that BFP! I think you might feel the symptoms if you implanted early.. so anything is possible!

Hey girls FF put the red lines on my chart today!! I'm so excited I had to tell you guys! So it puts me 5 DPO and we managed to BD every second day right throughout the 'fertile time' which I'm happy with. How many DPO is everyone going to test?
Mommyloves I am useless at looking charts, I can't understand how ff even decides when you O. Have you tried a different software and see what it says? My chart isn't perfect either and I often have a restless sleep.
I have no symptoms to spot lmao! Feeling pretty normal!

YAY for the red lines!!! I am anxiously waiting for those on mine. Besides FF, which software do you use? I would be happy to try another! I am willing to do anything that could help me figure out what the heck is going on with my cycle.

I am so excited for you! I hope you get your BFP this month :) Can I see your chart? I am wondering if your restless sleep looks how mine does.

mommyloves, this 2ww of mine gets crazier!! Just yesterday for the first time in my entire life of almost 29 years, I discovered my first gray hair! This was such a random thing. It seems it almost showed up practically overnight, I swear! I was very sad and disgusted about it, and I feel old, but I'm starting to think I wonder if it has to do with any sudden hormonal changes like having conceived and possibly being pregnant?! Maybe it is just stress or it's 'just my time.' Anyways, it's also a SUPER MOON tonight, so all kinds of really weird things are happening!!! I googled the heck out of "first gray hair, bfp pregnant" and found a lot of promising info. I don't feel pregnant though... and honestly my chances I feel are very low because when we BD it was about 2 days before O, maybe a day and a half before? Also, there wasn't very much ejaculate... so, I don't know!? I'm not nauseous, so that always makes me think it didn't happen. My first pregnancy I was nauseous immediately the day after I conceived for a day or two in the mornings, and then it kind of went away, and returned w/ a vengeance at the time of my true missed period. Maybe with a 2nd pregnancy my 2WW symptoms will be totally different,who knows!? I hate to break it to you, but I don't plan to test until days after my missed period lol ;-) I don't like to waste the money on tests. But I am a very regular girl, so if I indeed ovulated on day 18/19, and I have a 10/11 LP... my period will show up like clockwork on day 30 this month. If I get to day 33 and I'm feeling funky, I will test hehe

Well my symptoms today are sore nipples, just the tips and all day ive had a dull crampy feeling, aching hips and back.

The nipple thing ive had after ovulation before but not the cramps. I get horrible ovulation pain and these cramps are nothing like that. I cant even say they're like af because I don't really get af cramps so I don't know.

They probably don't mean anything though.

Well my symptoms today are sore nipples, just the tips and all day ive had a dull crampy feeling, aching hips and back.

The nipple thing ive had after ovulation before but not the cramps. I get horrible ovulation pain and these cramps are nothing like that. I cant even say they're like af because I don't really get af cramps so I don't know.

mine were insanely itchy the last two days, so I was thinking it had something to do with O too. I have read (and from past pregnancies) you do feel crampy in the beginning, but you could also feel that way with AF.. so frustrating! :( I hardly get cramps too, but since coming off of BC, my stuff has been all off. Your temps look good.. hopefully two more days of high temps and FF will put the red marks on. I am still wondering if I am going to ovulate again or did I just ovulate.. I guess my next few temps will tell.

mommyloves, this 2ww of mine gets crazier!! Just yesterday for the first time in my entire life of almost 29 years, I discovered my first gray hair! This was such a random thing. It seems it almost showed up practically overnight, I swear! I was very sad and disgusted about it, and I feel old, but I'm starting to think I wonder if it has to do with any sudden hormonal changes like having conceived and possibly being pregnant?! Maybe it is just stress or it's 'just my time.' Anyways, it's also a SUPER MOON tonight, so all kinds of really weird things are happening!!! I googled the heck out of "first gray hair, bfp pregnant" and found a lot of promising info. I don't feel pregnant though... and honestly my chances I feel are very low because when we BD it was about 2 days before O, maybe a day and a half before? Also, there wasn't very much ejaculate... so, I don't know!? I'm not nauseous, so that always makes me think it didn't happen. My first pregnancy I was nauseous immediately the day after I conceived for a day or two in the mornings, and then it kind of went away, and returned w/ a vengeance at the time of my true missed period. Maybe with a 2nd pregnancy my 2WW symptoms will be totally different,who knows!? I hate to break it to you, but I don't plan to test until days after my missed period lol ;-) I don't like to waste the money on tests. But I am a very regular girl, so if I indeed ovulated on day 18/19, and I have a 10/11 LP... my period will show up like clockwork on day 30 this month. If I get to day 33 and I'm feeling funky, I will test hehe

oooh don't try to compare your first pregnancy (or any # pregnancy for that matter) with your second... because they can be totally polar opposites.. with my son, I felt sick right away (around 7-8 weeks) and with my daughter.. the only symptom I had was fainting around the same time as above...so you never know! lol and don't worry, I don't plan on testing until july 4th.. I am praying AF doesn't come.. I would be over joyed if I got my BFP this month! and I totally WISH I could blame a gray hair on pregnancy!

mine were insanely itchy the last two days, so I was thinking it had something to do with O too. I have read (and from past pregnancies) you do feel crampy in the beginning, but you could also feel that way with AF.. so frustrating! :( I hardly get cramps too, but since coming off of BC, my stuff has been all off. Your temps look good.. hopefully two more days of high temps and FF will put the red marks on. I am still wondering if I am going to ovulate again or did I just ovulate.. I guess my next few temps will tell.

I'm expecting my crosshairs in the morning, ff usually gives me them on 3dpo.
I cant see a clear ovulation on your chart, maybe another few temps needed to interpret it. Just keep up with the :sex: to cover all eventualities.

I'm expecting my crosshairs in the morning, ff usually gives me them on 3dpo.
I cant see a clear ovulation on your chart, maybe another few temps needed to interpret it. Just keep up with the :sex: to cover all eventualities.

So far the last three months, I have not gotten ANY crosshairs! Sooo I really had no idea when they would appear.. hoping to see some in the next few days on mine... I just hate having to wait. I find myself waking up in the morning waiting to take my temp.. it is awful. I am gonna try to convince hubby to DTD tomorrow.. keep up with the every other day thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->