Started the lovely TWW today...

Hey girls FF put the red lines on my chart today!! I'm so excited I had to tell you guys! So it puts me 5 DPO and we managed to BD every second day right throughout the 'fertile time' which I'm happy with. How many DPO is everyone going to test?
Mommyloves I am useless at looking charts, I can't understand how ff even decides when you O. Have you tried a different software and see what it says? My chart isn't perfect either and I often have a restless sleep.
I have no symptoms to spot lmao! Feeling pretty normal!

YAY for the red lines!!! I am anxiously waiting for those on mine. Besides FF, which software do you use? I would be happy to try another! I am willing to do anything that could help me figure out what the heck is going on with my cycle.

I am so excited for you! I hope you get your BFP this month :) Can I see your chart? I am wondering if your restless sleep looks how mine does.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/45186d
Hope that works, how do you put it in your signature? I didn't start temping until after AF so it only a wee bit but I never thought that temp would rise! Your AF temp is quite high ML I wonder if you took that out it would put your O a few days ago? So frustrating and if you aren't sleeping well then maybe it isn't super accurate?
I'm not going to wait until AF is due, I want to have some fun doing some tests and hunting for a line! I have heaps of tests so I might test 12dpo?

Nearlymarried, just put that link in your signature or you can get the bbcode off ff then copy and paste that into your signature.

Mommyloves, try vaginally temping, u may find it more accurate and if ff still cant detect ovulation then you'll know its time to seek help x

How is everyone going? Symptom spotting has begun for me! I'm very emotional, having crampy pains and my skin has broken out on my back (ew!). Now 7dpo I think ill start testing sat at 10dpo!
Anyone else symptom spotting? When are others testing? How are you getting on with your chart mommyloves?

How is everyone going? Symptom spotting has begun for me! I'm very emotional, having crampy pains and my skin has broken out on my back (ew!). Now 7dpo I think ill start testing sat at 10dpo!
Anyone else symptom spotting? When are others testing? How are you getting on with your chart mommyloves?

Hey Nearlymarried! I have been symptom spotting too: frequent urination (I read that could be from increasing progesterone) and I have some pains here and there. I just came back from an intuitive reading (I wanted to specifically ask about any new babies coming) and she told me that I won't have any more anytime soon, it was so disappointing to hear and I sooo hope she is not right. As far as my chart goes.. it is all over the place.. I have no idea what is going on. I am hoping one more day of high temps and I will get the FF marks..

I can't wait for you to test!!! if I go off my OPK, I am 5dpo.. but who knows. AUGH! frustrated!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->