Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Emum

Reaction score
This is a follow on thread to first timer's starting to try straight afterwards thread. We started this thread because some of us are still trying, and some happily have conceived again and will be discussing their pregnancy and their hopes and fears. We wanted a place where now pregnant regulars could comfortably stay without worrying that their pregnancy chat would upset those with recent losses, but we all started off together as TTCers. We welcome new posters who are trying to conceive again and everyone is welcome to stay on the thread once they have their BFP. However, in line with usual B and B guidelines it is not appropriate to make a BFP announcement on this thread if you have not previously been contributing to it. For ladies who are joining at a vulnerable time in their lives, please be aware that contributors who go on to get a BFP are encouraged to post pictures of their scans and positive test results.

:flower: That was quick! Would have taken me ages to think of a starting post! :haha:

I sense a chicken hotpot in my very near future. :munch:

:flower: That was quick! Would have taken me ages to think of a starting post! :haha:

I sense a chicken hotpot in my very near future. :munch:

Yumm. I'm still hungry but think am off to bed shortly. I've been trying to lose the Xmas poundage, and been really good about what I'm eating, and entering everything into an app online which calculates my calories. So was completely disgusted when I weighed this morning and had put on a pound and a half since yesterday! The general trend is still downwards, have lost about 5lbs in total, but can't really work out why the scales bumped up by such a big amount today when I hadn't cheated!

Thanks Emum! We have a new home! Now we need some nice pictures to hang on the walls to make it more cosy so let's get those scan pics coming ladies!!

Aha! Its a weightwatchers chicken hotpot. Its really tasty but there isn't enough of it to fill, so perfect if you need a little munch but have a weight loss plan to stick to!

Hi Can I join? lost my first ever cupcake 8 weeks 2 days on 12th december, just couldn't believe 14 months trying\hundreds of pounds spent on tests\supplements\hospital appointments and it still wasn't enough :(

the light at the end of the tunnel currently is that I ovulated cd28 which means I'm now in my 2ww. Im a sufferer of irregular cycles (50+ days) so was put on clomid which brought them right back down to a decent length. The fact I ovulated earlier on in a cycle WITHOUT the help of clomid feels like a blessing, I want to go shout it from the rooftops.

So I'll be testing in 12 days, well, last time I tested at 13dpo and got my bfp, so technically thats only 11 days off :D :D :D so excited.

Where am I? Right here!! :) still ttc, how come it was so easy the last time and so difficult now we are "trying"!?

I wish the first time was easy for me. I hope the second time doesn't take as long lol!

Hi Tanzie and Tess! Welcome to the gang!
Loz, my friend was trying to be nice. But I still don't want to see her. And that's what made me cry even more. I am sick of this and want the old me back.

I wish the first time was easy for me. I hope the second time doesn't take as long lol!

Me too! Years of fertility treatment to conceive two of mine, and one happy quick conception. Another reason why our most recent loss was so devastating, as we know we have issues.

Tanzi, do you know why your cycles are long and irregular? I have PCOS and I think there may be other ladies along from the other thread who do too. I do ovulate now and have normal cycles after ovarian drilling a few years ago, but I remember how frustrating it was before that.

Hello Tanzi and Tess! :hugs::flower:

Kindness always gets me in floods more than anything else. Don't worry you will be with child again before long, I feel it in me bones!

Emum. I don't know what it is but ovarian drilling sounds like it may give me nightmares!

Hi Tanzie and Tess.

Thankyou Emum!!

Loz - I overlaid my chart, a lot of similarities.

I would love to be the exception and show my OH swimmers are super resilient ov-3 with a bfp. I am not expecting that (well maybe a little :blush:) but I am looking forward to next month. Am I daft for trying next month? I just don't think I could wait another 6 week for the repeat set of tests.

Hi everyone. Nice to see some new faces :thumbup: and great to have a new home. I am currently in 2ww after mc on 15th dec at 6w. I am on cd29 and o'd cd21 so waiting patiently to test :wacko:

I was pregnant and lost mine at 4w5d in Dec. I believe I got my AF right away. I didn't chart for my O, nor do I know for sure if I o'd, but if I did it would have been a few days ago. So I'm currently in my 2ww if things stayed in cycle as usual. Fx'd for a BFP.

Hi everyone. Nice to see some new faces :thumbup: and great to have a new home. I am currently in 2ww after mc on 15th dec at 6w. I am on cd29 and o'd cd21 so waiting patiently to test :wacko:

Ooo not long to test, when are you going to hold out till? Fingers crossed.

Hi Tanzie and Tess.

Thankyou Emum!!

Loz - I overlaid my chart, a lot of similarities.

I would love to be the exception and show my OH swimmers are super resilient ov-3 with a bfp. I am not expecting that (well maybe a little :blush:) but I am looking forward to next month. Am I daft for trying next month? I just don't think I could wait another 6 week for the repeat set of tests.

I don't know which tests need to be done 6 weeks apart, but once you mention the Reynauds they might decide that its best to focus on that first, is there treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->