Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

They repeat the clotting/leiden V as they might miss a +ve result as it does fluctuate through they cycle. However, everything I've seen seems to suggest that if it all comes back -ve lots of rmc people get put on aspirin/(maybe) progesterone anyway. The Reynauds is associated with autoimmune which is something I don't think most hospitals test for (like what Fili had to do). I think they do antiphosolipids but not specific NK tests

Just found this though so it maybe ok

Secondary Raynaud phenomenon should be distinguished from primary Raynaud phenomenon (Raynaud disease). They are distinct disorders that share a similar name. Raynaud disease is characterized by the occurrence of the vasospasm alone, with no association with another illness. Secondary Raynaud phenomenon is a designation usually used in the context of vasospasm associated with another illness, most commonly an autoimmune disease.

Just realised I had halo nevus after my holiday last year, just before mc and that is classed as autoimmune process, oh and asthma/eczema.

I still think everything will come back okay and it was just bad luck.

They repeat the clotting/leiden V as they might miss a +ve result as it does fluctuate through they cycle. However, everything I've seen seems to suggest that if it all comes back -ve lots of rmc people get put on aspirin/(maybe) progesterone anyway. The Reynauds is associated with autoimmune which is something I don't think most hospitals test for (like what Fili had to do). I think they do antiphosolipids but not specific NK tests

Just found this though so it maybe ok

Secondary Raynaud phenomenon should be distinguished from primary Raynaud phenomenon (Raynaud disease). They are distinct disorders that share a similar name. Raynaud disease is characterized by the occurrence of the vasospasm alone, with no association with another illness. Secondary Raynaud phenomenon is a designation usually used in the context of vasospasm associated with another illness, most commonly an autoimmune disease.

Just realised I had halo nevus after my holiday last year, just before mc and that is classed as autoimmune process, oh and asthma/eczema.

I still think everything will come back okay and it was just bad luck.

I don't really understand the differences there, but I agree with you about it likely being bad luck. Your losses were very different. I expect you will be joining the cautious thread before long! :happydance::flower:

Hi Sweetpea and Karacal :flower::hugs:

Hello lozdi :wave:
Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

Thankyou! :flower: I'm trying to embrace PMA :hugs:

I know I'm going to have a tough time with that once I get my bfp.
That's why I'm actually thinking about holding off until the 30th to test instead of the 23rd. Less waiting and worrying til the first appt with the OBGYN. But we will see. Have to beat the :witch: first.

Hi Sweetpea and Karacal :flower::hugs:

:flower: Hi lozdi Congrats again on pregnancy :hugs: Hope everything settling in nicely :thumbup: I'm gonna try and hold out til next wednesday but will prob test sooner (once tests arrive... ordered some from amazon yesterday :blush:)... fingers xd.

At first I wanted to put off testing til at least 14 dpo, but then I decided I wanted to test really early for accurate ruling out of possible early BFP (FF addicted chart researching let me to be really particular lol) I tested 5-10 (bfn) dpo then stopped to see if AF would show, but found a forgotten cheapie test on 11 dpo, and got a faint line. It was nerve wracking though, half expecting to get AF anyway on 14 dpo. I highly recommend not testing early!

I am normally a 28 day cycle without fail. But since I have ttc straight after mc have no idea when to test. Started trying in Nov and got bfp on 01/12 mc 15/12... Taking 1st day of mc as cd1 I am at cd30 since its now fri and I am never late. Tho I o'd 3 days later than Nov .... :wacko: So big question when to test?????

Thats a difficult question to answer! I don't even think I O'd right after my loss, and would have had no clue at all as to when to test. How about you test if AF hasn't shown in one weeks time? Did you test until you saw a negative after the loss?

Went to docs 1 week after mc they did test and was neg... she said could start ttc straight away. Was planning to test next wed so long as AF does not get me before that

Went to docs 1 week after mc they did test and was neg... she said could start ttc straight away. Was planning to test next wed so long as AF does not get me before that

Good plan, fingers crossed for no AF!

Getting late gonna head to bed... got work at 9. Catch up later.
:sleep:

Blimey yes its getting late! I have to be up at 8 lol :sleep: :flower:

Ovarian drilling isn't as horrific as it sounds. Not that I've had it. I'd love to though, if only to get rid of some of the pressure at ov time.

Welcome to the new ladies. This thread is a following from a really really long one that a few of us felt we didn't belong in anymore so we decided to have our own thread :)

AFM - Between a heavy AF and still being ill, I'm pretty miserable still. DH came to bed after me but I kept getting up just to get a cuddle from him because I felt so sorry for myself. Feeling a little better this morning though so hopefully it continues. I'm not too annoyed about AF either since I've been a little worried that they've been too light and that my lining might not be thick enough. Roll on a Valentines BFP :)

Morning ladies,

Ickle - I am glad you feel a bit better, and I'm with you on a valentines bfp!!

Kara - it is so tempting to test but then an early +ve is so nerve racking too!! Glad you are holding out till next week.

Mrsmmig - hope Af isn't being to hard on you. It's a day off today? Just relax and have a nice day.

Loz - hope you slept well with no nightmares.

Hello to everyone else. Last day today, Rubbish sleep again, I get a bit stressed the day before a holiday in case I have forgotten anything and I tend not to relax till through security. Flight very early tomorrow and I am looking forward but am going to miss you all!

Hi Can I join? lost my first ever cupcake 8 weeks 2 days on 12th december, just couldn't believe 14 months trying\hundreds of pounds spent on tests\supplements\hospital appointments and it still wasn't enough :(

the light at the end of the tunnel currently is that I ovulated cd28 which means I'm now in my 2ww. Im a sufferer of irregular cycles (50+ days) so was put on clomid which brought them right back down to a decent length. The fact I ovulated earlier on in a cycle WITHOUT the help of clomid feels like a blessing, I want to go shout it from the rooftops.

So I'll be testing in 12 days, well, last time I tested at 13dpo and got my bfp, so technically thats only 11 days off :D :D :D so excited.

Hey Tanz!! Welcome welcome! :) I'm so excited that you are in your tww! I can't wait for you to test! :)

Where am I? Right here!! :) still ttc, how come it was so easy the last time and so difficult now we are "trying"!?

Welcome! I wish that it had been easy for me the first time around. It took me 17 months of ttc before I conceived and then I lost it to a chemical pregnancy. :( I hope the next doesn't take me nearly that long!

I wish the first time was easy for me. I hope the second time doesn't take as long lol!

Same here!

I would love to be the exception and show my OH swimmers are super resilient ov-3 with a bfp. I am not expecting that (well maybe a little :blush:) but I am looking forward to next month. Am I daft for trying next month? I just don't think I could wait another 6 week for the repeat set of tests.

Hah! I've love it if you ended up pregnant from this cycle! :D As for the other... idk. If it was me I wouldn't want to wait, but I can also see why you want to... sooo... I'm no help! Sorry. :dohh:

Hi everyone. Nice to see some new faces :thumbup: and great to have a new home. I am currently in 2ww after mc on 15th dec at 6w. I am on cd29 and o'd cd21 so waiting patiently to test :wacko:

Welcome!! YAY for being in the 2ww! I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

AFM - Between a heavy AF and still being ill, I'm pretty miserable still. DH came to bed after me but I kept getting up just to get a cuddle from him because I felt so sorry for myself. Feeling a little better this morning though so hopefully it continues. I'm not too annoyed about AF either since I've been a little worried that they've been too light and that my lining might not be thick enough. Roll on a Valentines BFP :)

*hugs* I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, and I'm TOTALLY rooting for a V-day bfp for you! :D

Thanks Emum for starting the thread!! I like our new home. :) As for me... still same old same old... waiting for that darn bleeding to stop!

Morning ladies.... Hope I "qualify" for the new thread!

I am officially on CD8, so let the smep start! Yay! Really putting all my efforts and positive thoughts into this month being the month to get a sticky bean and a lovely :bfp: right before Valentine's day - which will also be 12 year anniversary of hubby proposing. :happydance:

Everyone's welcome here Chele, we just didn't want to get in the way of people using the thread for it's original purpose :)

Wow! Go to bed and get up to 4 new pages and everyone has been chatty.

So I caved, as you all knew I would and tested, and BFN of course :(. Not helped by the fact that I tested at 4am having been woken by DD who then wouldn't settle for a couple of hours, until my husband lost his patience and shouted at her to go back to bed. So am feeling sleep deprived and fed up this morning. Hope DS2 behaves himself and I can get a chance to rest later.

Morning ladies! Kcal, just wanted to say things can be a bit different after mc, I set myself up for a huge disappointment this cycle. I used to have a regular/irregular cycle of 28 days one month, and 25 or 26 the next, without fail. And never any longer. This month I had horrendous nausea and by cd29 still no AF. Despite loads of negative hpts I was convinced I was pregnant then the witch flew in on day 30. I was devastated. However that was just me and I really hope this is your cycle!
Pink and Ickle - I feel a bit like Ickle. My AF's since the Eric have all been a bit light and weird but this one is heavier and more normal. So I'm hoping that's a good sign. But you know if it hadn't been for all the negative hpts I would have suspected a chemical last cycle. I really did feel pregnant.
Anyway this is a new cycle and although I am feeling wiped out I'm feeling positive. I'm also enjoying a few days off temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->