Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

this is a really stupid question pink but is there different bbt's dependiing on how your going to temp?? think im mite just grab one of amazon and give it a go :)

No difference. As long as it records to 2 decimal places e.g 36.45

You know what girls, I'm wondering whether to do ntnp in the run up to not ttc :haha: and not think about babies, okps or charts at all. :haha: do you think that would work??!!

thanks :) theres one on amazon for £6, and it has a temp chart, and 10 cheapie hpt and 10 opt with, so it'll do for a start :) .... havnt even ordered it and im already impaitently waiting lol never mind that my af still hasnt came and im preparing for next month lol

Mine is one that boots used to sell, and I got it on ebay from a Lady who had never used it because she got BFP right after she purchased it. I'm going to message her actually to say thanks, as its obviously a lucky one! I can't sell it on though, aside from planning to temp right through the pregnancy, I have had that thing in my twinkle, and even though it is cleaned everyday, it would be just so wrong to sell it!

Twinkle temping is best because it will still give you an accurate reading even when you have had a cold and slept with your mouth open. Plus the bleep is muffled by thighs! :haha:

You know what girls, I'm wondering whether to do ntnp in the run up to not ttc :haha: and not think about babies, okps or charts at all. :haha: do you think that would work??!!

Yup Mrs Miggins is aware don't worry :flower:

I think if ntnp will help you relax then definately go for it- do whatever you find to be easiest. :hugs:

thanks :) theres one on amazon for £6, and it has a temp chart, and 10 cheapie hpt and 10 opt with, so it'll do for a start :) .... havnt even ordered it and im already impaitently waiting lol never mind that my af still hasnt came and im preparing for next month lol

lol I know the feeling! It never hurts to get them and try them out in advance either. :blush:

Yup Mrs Miggins is aware don't worry :flower:

I think if ntnp will help you relax then definately go for it- do whatever you find to be easiest. :hugs:

I totally agree with Loz. :hugs: Do what makes you feel best and most relaxed!

wow this thread moves fast! Lol. Where am I... I'm about to try and catch an eggy if im lucky ^_~

Haha thanks lozdi. Opks ate getting darker so fx'd :D

How are you feeling?

I started taking low dose asprin today. I ummm'd and ahhh'd over it, and decided to do it as although I have no known clotting issue, I haven't actually been tested for one and this will probably sound really newbish, but when I injure myself, I clot so fast I astound myself and I thought just maybe that might get worse during pregnancy. Last time I bled was after getting a really deep injury on my big toe due to catching it on the corner of the front door, and it literally stopped bleeding in less than a minute. There was me thinking woot I clot like a badass, but having had a MMC I did get to wondering if my blood might have been at fault. The toe injury was so deep that after it clotted and closed, it was still sore for almost 3 weeks! I'm sure no injury that takes 3 weeks to heal fully should be clotting up in under 60 seconds!

Haha thanks lozdi. Opks ate getting darker so fx'd :D

How are you feeling?

I feel ok in myself, and very exited to hear your OPK's are getting darker! On your marks....get set.....CHASE!!! :haha:

Hi Fil, Antelope, glad you found us, I was going to message you tonight if you hadn't. Pink I "thanked" you as you reminded me to take my AC! I'm taking 2 AC twice a day and 2 EPO once a day. I will stop taking the epo after ov but I may take the AC up to AF (what the hell, let's have a bit of pma. Up to bfp!)
Dodger, I thought I maybe saw a ghost of a line but it was probably wishful thinking.
Little1, sorry for your loss and welcome to our happy little gang. You are so going to be hooked on temping! I always said I would never do it but like the other ladies I have enjoyed learning about my cycle, and I found it gave me a feeling of control after my second mc which I needed enormously. And the support from these lovely ladies is awesome. Fil did you go for your walk? How are you feeling now?

wow this thread moves fast! Lol. Where am I... I'm about to try and catch an eggy if im lucky ^_~

Go get him!!! WOOOO! :D

I started taking low dose asprin today. I ummm'd and ahhh'd over it, and decided to do it as although I have no known clotting issue, I haven't actually been tested for one and this will probably sound really newbish, but when I injure myself, I clot so fast I astound myself and I thought just maybe that might get worse during pregnancy. Last time I bled was after getting a really deep injury on my big toe due to catching it on the corner of the front door, and it literally stopped bleeding in less than a minute. There was me thinking woot I clot like a badass, but having had a MMC I did get to wondering if my blood might have been at fault. The toe injury was so deep that after it clotted and closed, it was still sore for almost 3 weeks! I'm sure no injury that takes 3 weeks to heal fully should be clotting up in under 60 seconds!

Wow! That is impressive! I hope it helps!! :hugs:

Ok so silly me, I had to do another hpt today and I truly had to squint to see the line! :happydance: I'd guess that I must be under 10 hCG since the hpt line was so faint and took pretty much the full time just to even show that much and my first quant test that showed I was pregnant was 10 hCG... this test is no darker then that one for sure! I think I might just might get my negative test this weekend! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Also biiiig time :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: because I haven't had blood on the last 3-4 wipes OR the panty liner over the course of 5-6 hours! I'll take the non-bleeding while I can get it, and hope that it's finally gone for good!

In non-pregnancy news, it's possible that I might be improving in another area of my life as well! I was diagnosed with sleep apnea shortly around the same time I was diagnosed with pcos. I was put on a cpap machine and have been trying my best to use it and get used to it. Well when I got pregnant, I just couldn't do it because of the nausea - I felt almost suffocated with it on! So I stopped wearing it. Then I had the miscarriage and I just didn't have it in me to struggle with it with so much else going on so I kept not using it. So when I talked to the doc today about it, he said it sounds like I might just not need it anymore since I'm not waking myself up with snoring or anything. He said that my weight loss might have been enough to relieve most or all of the problem! So now I have to do a test this weekend - sleep with a thing attached to my finger for 5-6 hours - and we'll see where we are!

Ladies you'll be proud of my baby steps. I watched the 30 Day Shred on YouTube and decided that I could probably do it do I went out to tesco and bought it. They've got it for £5 just now or £8 for 2 fitness DVDs so I bought a Pilates one too. I also got an exercise mat too that was reduced. It's not the same as actually doing it I know but at least I'm prepared for when I'm feeling better.

Can't remember if it was this thread or the other one where we were speaking about the 30 day shred or not and I'm on my phone so can't be bothered checking. I supposed we'd better transition over the general chat to here anyway lol

Back getting more painful, slight cramps, feels like AF on her way. I just want at least a 10 LP pleeeeeeease!

Anyway signing off for a week.

Sarah - I am sure your scan will be brilliant.

fili - take thing easy, no more running for a few days. :hugs:

Loz - enjoy your WW hotpots.Your scan will soon be here.

Mrsmig -hope AF buggers off soon then you can get to poas for ov.

Ladies be good and catch those eggys.

Ladies you'll be proud of my baby steps. I watched the 30 Day Shred on YouTube and decided that I could probably do it do I went out to tesco and bought it. They've got it for £5 just now or £8 for 2 fitness DVDs so I bought a Pilates one too. I also got an exercise mat too that was reduced. It's not the same as actually doing it I know but at least I'm prepared for when I'm feeling better.

Can't remember if it was this thread or the other one where we were speaking about the 30 day shred or not and I'm on my phone so can't be bothered checking. I supposed we'd better transition over the general chat to here anyway lol

i have the 30 day shred and it is brilliant! i only done it for a few days and i felt amazing (if not sore!) haha i done that plus swimming and general walking and lost 3" off each thigh!

you can get cheap weights if you don't have some already from asda

have a lovely time skiing Pink!

I'm in bits....eastenders, Pat's funeral. Funerals do me in, even fictional ones. :cry:

Internet and /or my computer are trying to wind me up! Freezing alot, and winding me up! Going to turn it off for a bit as a prevention against me dropping it down the cellar stairs! :ninja::comp::gun::comp::bodyb::comp::grr:

i didn't even know she was dead! been that long since i've seen eastenders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->