Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

congrats lora and welcome to the thread lidsie and malcolm. well Af got me yesterday been my 1st cycle after chemical m/c so am on the journey again.....good luck to us on the journey of ttc

thanks Ummi, not sure if this one is going to be a happy ending though - started spotting today and my temp is really low

I really hope it is though!!

Hope its just baby getting settled in and nice and comfy ginny x

Hope everything is going to be ok for you and baby. I'll keep thinking of you hun xxx.
Lora: how are you? Haven't seen you posting in a while. Hope you''re ok.

Hope everything is going to be ok for you and baby. I'll keep thinking of you hun xxx.
Lora: how are you? Haven't seen you posting in a while. Hope you''re ok.

Im ok thanks Ummi :flower: Keep switching from positive thoughts to negative thoughts- its quite draining. Ive been following your posts hun :hugs:

Thx. I feel the same... Trying to stay positive is really hard!
I sincerely hope it's your forever rainbow. xxx

Staying positive is very hard work! I've been let down so many times in the past, it's hard to keep thinking its going to be OK - but i'm trying!! I told DF that I know I'm going to be upset not matter what if things don't turn out OK, so may as well try and keep my stress down as much as I can!

I feel a bit better today about everything. My temp seems to be back up, but M was sick on and off through the night so I didn't get a good sleep, but I'm going to stop temping now!

I did a FRER today as well and it seems a bit darker so I'm going to get my bloods done and leave things until I hear back about them.

Also, I think the spotting has stopped or gotten lighter - hard to tell as it was a very light brown and the left over stuff from the progesterone makes it hard to tell what cm I have

I said it in the other thread, but I was spotting almost my entire first tri. Then I had a heavy bleed at 14 weeks and 18 weeks and 22 weeks. I kept thinking the worst, and I kept getting the surprise news that all was well. So I'll cross my fingers that all is well with you too. :)

Hey ladies! hope everyone is doing well! and I cannot wait til you ALL have/get your miracles! baby dust to everyone! we will NOT be ttc until 4-5 years from now..which would put it at 2017-2018! If anyone wants to read the birth story..here's the link! feel free! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...n-philip-waynes-birth-story.html#post26074291

I'm going to have a read through your story!
I just saw your ticker: may I ask, are you adopting a lil boy too? If that's the case then that's fab!!

Thx for the update!

Ummi, we've been in the process of adopting our neice's son since this time last year(well, we said we would this time last year, had to complete home study and get licensed for foster care). We're finally in the adoption process--his bio dad finally agreed to the open adoption. Preston & Tristan are so close in age, its hectic but we love every minute of it.

It's fantastic!!! They'll build wonderfull memories together! Sure it's hard work, but it will be so rewarding in the end! (Actually I think I remember you talking about it now that I read your post). Well done and GL w/ everything.

Ummi, thank you! Tristan sleeps 12hrs at night still, and we're working on getting Preston to sleep until atleast 3-4am before he gets up for a bottle! but, hes doing good!

Hello ladies, its been ages since I caught up and have no chance of reading back through everything, just wanted to check in and say hello. We start IVF on weds, very scary! x

Great to see you Faye!
Good luck with ivf on wed! Hope you'll need it only once.

Nothing much happening on my side. I had a second mc, so am starting all over again.

Wish you the best, and that your rainbow is just round the corner!

Thanks ladies, s soo sorry for your loss Ummi, I hope you are doing ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->