Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Thx faye. I'm doing good. I have a lot on my plate atm, so it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks so so much everyone, you ladies here kept me going forwards at a time I didnt want to, I will never forget that

It's true, this thread has been so helpful, and all the ladies on here wonderful. All we can hope for is still loads of :bfp: for the ladies who are still waiting for it. Glad the majority of us already have their rainbow in their arm!

GL for tomorrow faye. xxx

Hi ladies, not sure if anyone updated. I was admitted to hospital end of feb with broken waters. I held on to 25 weeks and on march 21st had the twins. Amie is in the NICU, sadly lucy was born sleeping. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Hi dani, good to hear from you, ickle has been keeping us up to date. Im really sorry to hear about Lucy my heart goes out to you. Im really pleased to hear Amie is a little fighter. how are you honey?

Hi Dani.
Ickle nicely updated us on your news. So sorry it happened that way. Sorry for the loss of your little Lucy. You are being so brave. Sending lots of positive vibes for little Amie, hope she is getting stronger every day.
Lots of hugs to you, you'll be in my prayers. xxx

Dani, thanks for coming in to update us! I'm so sorry to hear about Lucy. I'm sure she's watching over her sister. Amie is such a fighter! Five weeks and counting, I hope she continues to improve. Keep us updated!! :hugs:

Oh Dani I am so sorry, thinking of you and your baby fighting through, lots of positive vibes and love xx

I am going to a scan Friday ... The IVF injections have been fine, aside from being a bit spotty I am doing ok, I kind of feel like this time isent going to work, I dont know why, but its keeping be calm. How is everyone doing?

Lots of love to you all xxx

((hugs)) Dani. So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm praying for your beautiful little fighter.

Dani - oh my, i'm sorry for your loss, but you have a little fighter on your hands! I could not imagine what you're going though, but you're a trooper!

Hugs and prayers from me dani.

Af came yesterday. I am ok within though. First Af after loss is super horrible though.
We will keep trying, but hopefully not obsess anymore.

She'll get there hun. She's as strong as her mummy.
How is she doing? How are Fin and Leila? And you hun and your dh? Take care. xxx

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing ok, just thought i would swing past and give you an update ....

Next scan is going to be onMonday, first EC date would be Wednesday, likely to be at the end of next week though, wee bit frightened now ;0(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->