started waking in the night at nearly 8 months old

MrsMouse

Reaction score
Little man has been sleeping through the night since he was 12 weeks old, everyso often he will wake in the night but so far i've been able to attribute this to teething or hes not been well, but the last couple of nights I really cant work it out.

Its happened at 3:30 am both times - I think it may be - he's gotten cold coz the heatings gone off and then realised he's on his own (he's recently started crying if i leave the room in the day).

Do you think that could be why - if i give him the boob he settles really quickly back to sleep - first night he took an hour - last night just 20 mins. Once he was warmed up he went right back off.

Gonna try leaving the heating on again tonight - anyone else experienced this?

THanks in advance for any help

Nickie

Yes Darcey went through this at 8 months, i thought it was her being cold or hungry and then someone on here suggested sleep regression again, and i thought it was because she was hungry, so started giving her some cereal about an hour before bed and it didn;t last long and she was back in her routine a week later.
It is weird when you think they are in a routine and then they do something to shock you.
Maybe your little one is waking up cold, we have a heated towel rail in her room and we leave in on low overnite.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->