Starter camera

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I was wondering if there is anyone in the know on a good starter camera for someone v. interested in photography? I dont have money or budget for one but am wondering what the cost is and I will maybe look into very or k&co where I can pay interest free IF I get one. Lol.

Thank you

Xx

Was wondering this too xxx

Ive seen an online starter.course which is on offer and it mentions i think a dslr or dlsr camera. Lol. Xx

Is it like a starter course that's at somewhere or something you can buy :haha:

Just noticed you're West Midlands too, woohoo! xxx

Its an online course through livingsocial, it has to be activated by 12th nov but its unlimited course access so could activate and print off info for xmas BUT the cameras are like close to 300 from a cato and I dont have cash to buy outright :( Gutted!

Xx

Ahhhh! :(

I couldn't afford that either, bugger! I'll start saving my 5ps :rofl: xxx

Lmao. Its gutting. Im gna see what the nxt 2 mnths are like.and may consider getting from cato bnpl 12 mnths and pay off over the 12 mnths so interest free. Lol.

Xx

I'm getting this in a few weeks, putting it on my argos card :)

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8040031.htm

To be honest if you're serious about photography I would advise paying out the more and getting a DSLR (Nikon is my favourite but got to Currys and have a play about with a few and see which you prefer the feel of), however if you really can't stretch to afford one, try a compact system camera. I have both, and love both of them lol.

I have this one:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/camer...5835!&ef_id=UkR4FQAABJupzewr:20131008204645:s

And I would recommend it, plus it's reduced ;) :haha:

Its a suprise for my hubby. We dont have a currys nearby unfortunately not even a dixons! I dont have the cash for one although really wanna get him one as he is so eager to get started. Im consodering paying for a dslr over 12 mnths from a cato but ive gotta wait to see what cash is like on smp.

We atm just have a usual digital camera which is a few yrs old. Lol. Cost about £70

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->