starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

Ah! Sorry i was being a bit thick!

Well done on day 2 Gemma! :)

I'm having my last of unhealthy stuff & next week I shall eat healthy (see how long that lasts :lol:)

xxx

Enjoy it char! Are you guys calorie counting? I use myfitnesspal. Then if i want a treat i work it into my calories for the day.

I am :thumbup:

I have to know every calorie that goes in my mouth- so I have to even if I can't be bothered otherwise I won't eat :dohh:

I've got the MFP app on my phone, so it's easy to record things as I eat :lol:

xxx

Yes i use the app too, makes it really easy. How much is your calorie allowance?

1,300- what about you??

God I feel full off a bloody cuppa this morning :haha:

xxx

Ive started using my fitness pal, never counted calories before and didnt realise how hard it was to stay in your range! Mines 1320.

Im in such a crap mood today :( Think its a mixture of PMT and being hungry lol. Oh well, day 3 must begin! Off to the park to hopefully take my mind off things!

Ah Sorry you feel shit Laura. Fresh air will help.
I don't go with what mfp sets my cals at as it sets them to an unhealthy low. I set mine at 1642.

:hugs: Laura, hope you're okay.

Ahh, I set mine I didn't know MFP could do it for me :haha:

Hope you both had a good day xxx

Im off out for dinner tonight.
Laura do your calf muscles hurt? I feel completely fine but my calf muscles really hurt!

Hi girls!! Ive been out all day today! Had pub lunch :( but was so tempted to order a curry with my mate tonight but i resisted! Havnt managed to do the shred as ive only just got back :( so will do extra tomorrow.

Yeah they do! Im not hurting anymore but i can feel the muscles have been worked!

i didnt know you could set your own goal on MFP, mine done it automatically when i put my height and weight and how much i wanted to loose! lol! Thanks girls :) i feel better now, having man trouble blahh!! hope your both ok! x

Glad the pub lunch cheered you up! We will both be on day 3 now!

Oh no for man trouble! :hugs:

I'm going to Alton Towers today, big kid!!! xxx

Good luck with day 3!

Ahh i went to alton towers the other week! I LOVE it there :D have fun !!!

yep i done it!! doesnt seem to be getting any easier yet lol! Did you?

All done! Its getting a little easier but i upped my weights today So that made it harder!

i havnt got no weights im just using beans lol :( really need to get some. Still kills my arms and legs when doing the lunges and arm raises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->