starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

That'll soon wear off.........!

Hi lou :)

I had kebab meat and chips today :( I feel so bad whenever i have junk food now! Not doing the shred today or tomorrow though, well maybe tomorrow but definately not today! Its my chill day today.

x

I'll do day 5 on Monday. We went out for lunch with the inlaws and i ate loads. Im doing so crap with food at the moment. Going to a bbq tomorrow too, arhh!
So don't feel too bad Laura!

Stalking this to see how you girls do! I'm still pregnant, but OH and me are going to go shopping once I've had the baby for some workout DVDs and it's nice to read about the different ones and see peoples progress!

You girls are doing fab :D cant wait to hear how you did once the 30 days are up!

Well I am mad at myself, I didn't start today and ended up eating some choccy icecream! :( I did watch through it, I'm also planning to do abit of Zumba along with it when I'm used to it haha, I will start tomorrow. I haven't been all bad though, me and DF have started going for walks around the park (it's huge) and I did get into some nice jeans today!! I've been stuck in leggings for far to long I hate them!

Lou are you calorie counting? If you are you can still have ice cream just work it into your cals for the day. Thats what i did after my blow out lunch yesterday.
Hi Amanda!

Not yet no, I guess I should start today, might aswell. I have a calorie counting app on my phone so that will help especially when I'm out and about.

Yeah i use an app too. I enter my food in the evening for the next day so i know what i can eat. Otherwise if i enter it at the end of the day and I've gone over there is nothing i can do about it. Or if i don't leave enough cals for a decent dinner i get upset!

Hi amanda :)

What phones have you girls got? I have a blackberry,wonder if i can get an app on there hmm, i dont use apps lol!
Might to the shred later if i can be bothered, having a major chilling day though and have the worlds worst headache :(

Ladies, I have just got this dvd and was hoping to start tomorrow but tell me, honestly, how hard is it? I had a c-section 8 weeks ago and feel fine although scar is slightly sore to touch... I was intending to lay off the sit ups for the time being but do you think I will be able to manage the rest of level 1?

You all seem to be doing well on it and have inspired me... I was 9 stone pre-pregnancy and am 11 stone 8 now so have a fair amount to lose... :(

Thanks!

Ladies, I have just got this dvd and was hoping to start tomorrow but tell me, honestly, how hard is it? I had a c-section 8 weeks ago and feel fine although scar is slightly sore to touch... I was intending to lay off the sit ups for the time being but do you think I will be able to manage the rest of level 1?

You all seem to be doing well on it and have inspired me... I was 9 stone pre-pregnancy and am 11 stone 8 now so have a fair amount to lose... :(

Thanks!

Ive not had a csection so i dont know how well 8 weeks on you would of healed hun, id definately speak to your doctor before just be to safe, it is pretty intense the first few days and it'd be awful if you ended up hurting yourself if its a couple weeks too early. Maybe just start with healthy eating and gentle excercise for now and maybe in a couple weeks time ( if dr says so ) start it?

xx

I agree, I've not had a c section but my gut instinct is that it wouldn't be a good idea yet hun.

Hope your head aches better Laura. Did you shred? I over ate my calories again today. I am so shit right now.

I've got a Samsung. Its android. I use the myfitnesspal app.

yeah its gone now thanks hun :) i didnt shred today! Sat on the sofa watching films all day! I keep feeling SO guilty everytime i eat a big meal now,ive got hooked on the 'hungry' feeling all week, im starting to hate the feeling im getting when ive ate :/ think thats a bad sign xx

I start tomorrow :dance:

oooo good luck for tomorrow hun!!! What time you planning on doing it?xx

Errrrm! About 11 I think, I'll post before & after :D

I'm so excited!

xxx

Good luck char! Hope you feel ok afterwards!

Laura i used to feel like that, like if i felt full up then i had failed. Thats why logging my meals and calories before i eat them helps, cos if i feel full i don't feel guilty as i know i am eating the right amount of calories. If that makes sense!?

Yeah give us updates! :)

Yeah thats a good idea i need to do that! Im being silly though i know ive been eating below my calorie intake all week,so shouldnt feel bad really x

Definitely don't feel bad!
Day 5 tomorrow. Gonna push myself harder and follow more if the advanced and use 1kg weights.

Definitely don't feel bad!
Day 5 tomorrow. Gonna push myself harder and follow more if the advanced and use 1kg weights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->