starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

I was good shopping!! Brought maisie some jammy dodgers ( her weekly treat lol ) and i stole 2 :( but didnt buy no munchies or treats so done pretty well :)

Day 7 done for me too!! When you moving up to level 2?

Hey well done! I'll do level 2 on day 11 i think. Found it much easier again today. I did those last crunches for the full minute!

Im gonna try it on day 10! Do 10 days of each level. Yeah i can definately feel it is easier now!

If i start level 2 on day 11 it will work out that I've done level 1 for 10 days. Then I'll do level 3 on day 21 til 30.

wowww go you hun!! i still havnt weighed im going to tomorrow!My friend came down last night because we went out for her brithday and said i looked alot slimmer round my middle! i was like wehey!

Go you you must be chuffed :D xx

yeah well happy! had Chinese takeaway and a beer to celebrate!

Thats a fab compliment to get!

:wave:

Think I need the DVD because it's an absolute mare playing it on the Internet :(

Well done though girlies xxx

im sure its half price on amazon hun! I got mine off ebay for like £3.50/£4.00 so try there xx

yeah i got mine from amazon for a fiver x

i haven't been feeling well today so didn't do it. can't do it Wednesday or Thursday either and have eaten shit the last 3 out of 4 days. Im so gutted. if i put that 2lb back on i will be so upset.

well done hun :)

i havnt done it the past few days either! Been feeling off myself, have been eating well still though apart from today i went to nandos and the cinema to see magic mike :happydance:

back on it tomorrow!

I've been feeling really under the weather and have been eating terribly too. I seem to be getting really hungry all the time.
I made myself do day 9 even though I didn't put much effort in! I really don't want to gain back my 2lb.

Sorry double post again. Its my stupid phone!

:hugs: hope your feeling better soon. For some reason im not eating much at all, and i hate the feeling of actually feeling 'full' lately, a few weeks ago i could do nothing but eat and eat and eat and now im just the complete opposite and literally only eating because i have too :confused: dont know why ive changed so much.

Just done day 9 today, killed me for some reason xx

Wish i could eat less. Done shit again today!
Maybe you found the work out hard because your body hasn't had enough fuel?

I had a mcdonalds today :( still didnt finish a medium meal though, when usually i polish off a large!! Maybe yeah, im not snacking because i dont eat much fruit so im literally only eating 3 meals a day and they arnt very big so i must not be getting enough

Yeah even though you feel ok your body might not be getting enough, especially for a workout. I would say never eat less than 1200 cals and even that is low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->