Starting Back at the Beginning..Just saying hi!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Well as you can see by my tickers we already have a full house. Im 27 in Dec and Hubby just turned 43, our daughter B is 2 at the end of this month and has special needs due to a brain tumor and stroke, and our twin boys will be 3 months old at the end of this month as well.

My hubby has said no more kids but I honestly feel like just one more would be perfect once the boys are 2-3 years old. I think though that because of his age if Im not pregnant by the time Im 30 (2016) then there will be no more kids for us just because he doesnt want to be an older dad.

I really hope he changes his mind and that he gets baby fever again in a few years lol. He keeps saying he is going to get snipped but so far has made no serious commitments. I myself am on the nuvaring and hoping that it works because its great to not have to remember a pill everyday.

Well I guess that is it for my Hi post, will be seeing you ladies around! :flower:

Hi :wave: I remember you and your twins from the pregnancy boards. I'll be hanging around the WTT board a while as well. DH and I haven't quite decided if we want a 3rd child or not yet, plus we have a few things to do before TTC again, such as home renovations, and I would like to go back to and finish college. I also have the mindset that if we don't have another by the time I'm 30 then there will be no more. I've got about 5 years to make up my mind. Looking forward to seeing you around the WTT boards :flower:

congrats on your little one!! hes adorable! yep will see you around lol

:hugs: hello!!
your hubby must be full of life with 3 young kids :D
i hope you both manage to come to an agreement soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->