Starting Christmas 2020

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve been on baby & bump but it always holds a special place for me, having been here through all 3 of my pregnancy’s! My youngest is now just gone 1! Shame the baby boards went very quiet though.

glad to see it seems active in here as I love coming in & getting ideas for Christmas & love the build up and excitement .
We’re (hopefully) moving house at the end of November so I’m not sure what we’re going to be able to manage present wise this year. Deffo need the bargains!

need to get organised but it’s going to be abit hectic with Christmas prep/present buying and trying to box things up to move! not sure how it’s going to go just yet.

even trying to organise our annual Christmas trip is hard as we don’t have a set move in date yet, so don’t know which weekend we need to keep free, plus with lockdowns, it’s tricky to plan/book much but think I’m going to book something further in Dec and keep fingers crossed!

Looking forward to looking through the threads bit by bit! My 3 are 10,7 & 1, have loads of ideas for the baby but the big 2 want computer related stuff & poss scooter/bike. Not got much idea for little things for them yet.

happy planning!

Hey, welcome back! The rest of the site is a bit quieter than it was, but thankfully we all come back for Christmas haha

Hey, welcome back! The rest of the site is a bit quieter than it was, but thankfully we all come back for Christmas haha

Agree . I love that everyone comes back each year for the grotto !

Same, its great seeing all the same people year after year. Dare I say it, but it seems a little more active in here than this time last year, considering its still only October

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->