Starting Clomid and IUI in January. Anxious. Looking for advice and buddies.

dojenstein

Reaction score
I'm 41 and a LTTC. Fiance is 44 with one son. Like so many of us here I just want a baby so badly. It'll be my first. This was my last cycle trying au natural and BFN. It just sent me into a depression. I know second fertility is a great option but I'm so anxious.

I should get an HSG next week when AF starts then hopefully I'll be put on Clomid and we'll start IUI. I have no idea what to expect. And I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't work.

Just looking for some similar stories and buddies to take this journey with. Thanks for listening.

I'm 26 my husband is 37 we did the IUI once with no luck. I had high prolactin levels which can cause infertility I guess. Very emotional roller coaster. Trying again in a couole months to start back to back tries

I'm 26 my husband is 37 we did the IUI once with no luck. I had high prolactin levels which can cause infertility I guess. Very emotional roller coaster. Trying again in a couole months to start back to back tries

Sorry to hear yearning. I heard IUI can take a few cycles. Did you do an HSG test too? I hear that can help clear out the tubes and assist in getting pregant. I don't know that much about high prolactin levels but hopefully medical science has something to overcome that.

Is there any reason you're waiting a couple of months before trying IUI again? Are you on any meds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->