Starting clomid, anyone else had this?

Daydreamer83

Reaction score
So, I've just seen the gynaecologist today and she's putting me onto clomid on my next cycle, has anyone else tried this?

Hey i have had my first cycle of clomid after having a hycosy done. I had a scan a few weeks ago but no luck this round they don’t think so had bloods done today to see if I did ovulate a all if not then I will need it put up to 100mg. Have u had your other half sperm tested or your tubes tested? X

I used Clomid to conceive my babies. I do not ovulate naturally whatsoever. Clomid at 100mg is what I conceived on each time.

I found the PreSeed lube to be of great value, Clomid can make your CM a little off and a lot of other Clomid users recommended it. I truly believe it helps. We also were told that BDing every other day was best on Clomid. We would start on the day of the last pill and continue until CD 21 just to be sure that we did our best. Even if we got a positive OPK.

Clomid does like to mimic pregnancy symptoms. You may have headaches, cramps, irritability, sore breasts, etc. It is not unusual to have heavy cramping when your body gears up to ovulate on Clomid. For me, that was really how I knew it was doing its job.

I hope that it works out for you! I owe all of my children to it. :)

I'm starting femara next cycle if I'm not pregnant this time. Just got prescription today. They both seem to work the same. When do you start yours?

Wow thankyou, all your information is really helpful. So much info. I really appreciate it. Gives me hope too, thankyou x I'll let u know how I get on lol x

Hey i have had my first cycle of clomid after having a hycosy done. I had a scan a few weeks ago but no luck this round they don’t think so had bloods done today to see if I did ovulate a all if not then I will need it put up to 100mg. Have u had your other half sperm tested or your tubes tested?
I've had my tubes tested and all fine, fluid spilled out, no blockages. And my other half's sperm has been tested and all is good. My 21 day bloods came back 36! So they think I'm ovulating but not sure if the egg is being released? I have polycystic ovaries but without the syndrome. I'm very lucky as I have two children already. Trying for baby 3 now xx

I used Clomid to conceive my babies. I do not ovulate naturally whatsoever. Clomid at 100mg is what I conceived on each time.

I found the PreSeed lube to be of great value, Clomid can make your CM a little off and a lot of other Clomid users recommended it. I truly believe it helps. We also were told that BDing every other day was best on Clomid. We would start on the day of the last pill and continue until CD 21 just to be sure that we did our best. Even if we got a positive OPK.

Clomid does like to mimic pregnancy symptoms. You may have headaches, cramps, irritability, sore breasts, etc. It is not unusual to have heavy cramping when your body gears up to ovulate on Clomid. For me, that was really how I knew it was doing its job.

I hope that it works out for you! I owe all of my children to it. :)

Wow thankyou, all your information is really helpful. So much info. I really appreciate it. Gives me hope too, thankyou x I'll let u know how I get on lol x

I'll be starting mine about the same time.. hoping I'm pregnant this cycle but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->