Starting clomid-December.... Anyone else??

I'm finding it pretty okay at the moment haven't really had any side effects the only thing I have noticed is i am a lot warmer..... At night I am usually freezing but have been having to have the covers off :-/
Lol.... Last day today, CD 6.
Any idea if clomid makes u ovulate on time or earlier/later? I'm wondering when to start opks?

Bellybump89 - any news yet Hun?

Lots of luck everyone :)

:dust:

Mind if I join you? I'm taking clomid tomorrow for the first time ever. I'm pretty early in ttc, but was able to identify that I don't ovulate on my own reliably, so here I am. Kinda nervous about it (and about having the side effects over Christmas!), but also glad we identified my problem early.

How's everyone doing?

Ov course :flower:

I was really nervous at first but worst bit for me was remembering to take it at the same time every day lol!
Hopefully the side effects won't be too bad if you have any at all
Fingers crossed it works very soon for us all :)

Thanks! I was told to start opks 2-3 days after the last clomid pill otherwise you can get a false positive if you start testing too early.

I would have thought that would to early to ovulate anyway wouldn't it?
I'm still trying to get my head round it all lol.
What cycle day are you take them?

Hello ladies, been a while
Hope everyone had a lovely christmas?

How are you all doing? Any news? Gossip? :)

Xx

Wow just seen your tickers bellybump89 and tigerlily01
Congratulations!!
Bet you are excited!
Anybody else?
(Hugs)

I started my first round of clomid 11/24, CD 3-7. We are currently BDing EOD as per the doctors suggestion. I am using opk's but have yet to get a positive. So far we are just unexplained infertility. Fingers crossed for us all!

I also started in November. On the 25th. I started with 50 mg. that didn't work, this time around she put me to 100 mg. the odd thing I noticed with clomid, my cycle became 26 days instead of 30, who's is what it was. I'm currently on CD24 and feeling different then last cycle. My nipples hurt, very painful, I'm very very irritable and yesterday I just broke down in my bathroom for no particular reason. I wasn't sad, I was just hungry and got myself wet and that's all. I really think the higher dosage is causing this, but we'll see on Tuesday. Hubby and I both tested for everything and we are also unexplained infertility. I really want to test, but figured I'd do it on Tuesday to save myself the disappointment.

Wow just seen your tickers bellybump89 and tigerlily01
Congratulations!!
Bet you are excited!
Anybody else?
(Hugs)

Thank you! We are very excited.. It turned out that I was so late because i was already pregnant.. Talk about shock!!
I was ready to start my clomid round and everything lol.
Good luck to you I hope you get your BFP this round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"