starting clomid... help? advice?

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
Went to see my doc today as I am a day late but was still getting BFNs, got a blood test and.... BFN...... :cry:

She is starting me on Clomid and I am terrified that its not going to work either. :nope: Getting so discouraged at this point.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, starting to feel so lost.

I have no experience or advice but I wish you lots of luck! I've read lots of times that women having trouble ttc got their bfp with clomid, many on the first round.

I was trying to conceive baby number 2 for over a year. My dr prescribed Clomid and the first cycle I had a chemical pregnancy which only lasted a day or two, nothing second but third month I got a BFP.

Some ladies find it gives them unpleasant side effects, so you might prefer to take it in the evenings.

Good luck, I hope you get you bfp soon x

We too are starting our first round of clomid as soon as AF decides to show. It's funny how when you don't want her to come around she does and when you do want her to come around so you can start another cycle she's no where to be found!

I'm not sure what to expect either. We're pretty sure that the problem with us is I'm not having a strong enough ovulation to produce an egg. Every test that we have undergone has come back completely normal and yet we're still not pregnant after almost 2 years of trying.

Good luck to you!

Hi there,

I have tried Clomid and agree that taking it in the evening is a good idea.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->