starting clycle 7 since miscarriage

missjames90

1 angel baby
Reaction score
Hi ladies a little down today my baby was due may 26 so its been an emotional month I shouldbe enjoying my baby now but no I'm ttc my little 14 year old cousin is due July 5...how crazy is life huh well just venting a little ladies sorry to seem so bitter

This is my tenth cycle after MC, but third actively trying to conceive again. I suffered a lot of depression after mine at the end of July. I keep thinking the same thing you are, I am supposed to be enjoying a newborn now. And it is difficult. I really am trying not to be down around my friends because they have children of their own (aged 1-3). I was in school to be a midwife too, but had to take this semester off. The fall was just too hard on me. I can't seem to keep my composure around pregnant people anymore.

Hi guys
It's my 6th month since my second loss. I feel the same- it's so incredibly hard. I feel like I'm starting to lose hope. It's made harder by my 2nd due date coming up in August and knowing 4 people who are due then (one of whom I have to see in a meeting this am. I'm trying not to cry in my office!). I also think I should be on maternity leave enjoying my baby. Take care

My MC was 13 nearly 14 months ago and I've still not got my rainbow, it's such a crappy thing to go through especially seeing people getting pregnant around you..
Just keep strong hunnie, plenty of us on here to support you!! :hugs: xx

Did someone say support? I need an army. So here is my story....I had a MC in October 2012, I was about 5 wks.....completely crushed me we had been trying since August 2011. After finally getting something that I had been trying for so long to get, only for it to be taken from me just didn't seem fair. I was hoping a praying that I would bring myself back up after the MC, but I was very wrong. I am depressed, stressed, and worst of all insanely jealous of most of my friends as many of them have announced pregnancies or have children of their own. I took the month of November off after the MC and seriously thought that I would e pregnant soon after.....no such luck. It is June 2013 and still no baby. My husband and I have gone through many things to make our chances of conceiving a baby greater, they are:
I was on Clomid before a scheduled IUI, and learned through a transvaginal ultra sound that I had too many follicles and that Clomid overstimulated my ovaries IUI Cancelled.
We have also learned that my husband has a low sperm count due to a vericole I had a IUI in May without any fertility drugs and AF arrived right on time in June.
My doctor has decided that my husband should try clomid to see if that increases his counts this month...so that is where we are at. July we are scheduled for another IUI.

What do you do to help cope with this process? I am surrounded by my friends who are all pregnant and all I hear are....stay positive you will get pregnant....have faith. I hate feeling this way. Everytime someone says they are pregnant I put on a huge front...and a DAMN good one I might say, only to come home and spend the entire night awake and crying. Last night I just had a co-worker announce she was pregnant and what is worse, is she is with me every second of every day when we work. I am very happy for her but sooooooooooo jealous and defeated at the same time. She just started trying...uhg. Now I will be reminded everyday of something that I am working so hard for that I can't seem to get as her belly grows everyday. How do you cope with this? I pray every night, we do all the things we need to, we have sex at just the right times and we can't seem to overcome this battle. Everybody says for me to try the pencil test and I will know if I will have a child, but I am scared to....I don't want to be crushed and give up hope. I like to still have some faith/hope that I will be pregnant again.

Any helpful coping methods would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone,

This is only my third month TTC. I'm really hoping the third times the charm. I had a Missed MC due to surprisingly getting pregnant despite taking the morning after pill within 12 hours. I had wanted a second child for almost 9 years now, but my husband was one and done, hence the morning after pill. We are actively trying and I'm honestly in shock. I got pregnant on the first try with our 9 year old son on our honeymoon!! And I got pregnant despite the morning after pill! And now--NOTHING.

I wanted to say that I totally understand and you all are in my thoughts. It's actually getting harder. I keep thinking that if I punish myself enough by holding other babies including my friend's 6 month old son, I'll somehow get my :bfp: Ridic, I know. In my case, there are people around me pregnant, but not as many because I'm 34. The ones who are--some are having difficulty--a friend just lost her second baby since October. :cry:

I'm not sure why it has to be so hard...lah1553...I cried reading your story...I'm so with you and sorry about your co-worker. I can't help but feel punished. My husband doesn't want a baby for almost 10 years, I lose my precious son to the MAP, and now I can't get knocked up. It's just so depressing and I'm afraid I'm beginning to lose faith. I always believed so much in God, but lately am having difficulty with faith. It feels like there's no rhyme or reason to anything anymore, it's all just a sick game of luck. I lost my baby and have waited 9 years for #2, financially prepared for that, got the home, the whole nine yards, but the drug addict down the street with CPS knocking on the door is somehow holding onto hers and giving him/her fetal alcohol syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"