Starting Follistim tomorrow, TTC baby#2, Looking for buddy

Jbro125

Reaction score
This is my first IUI while TTC baby #2. My DS is going to be 2 later this month. He was conceived on our 6th IUI but first time with injectables. I used Bravelle then but they're giving me Follistim this time because it's what our insurance covers. The last time we went through this we had been TTC for so long I felt like I knew everything there was to know about fertility but it's amazing how quickly you forget. I feel like I know nothing again but I'm sure it will all come back to me. I'm really trying not to over research or over think this time around. I'm also more nervous about the chance of muliples. The first time it would've been great but now we're really hoping for a single. Please share your thoughs if you've used Follistim or are starting IUI in February!

Hi Jbro125 - I took follistim. My DH and I had been TTC for over 2.5years. I used follistim (75 dosage) + low dose hsg (25 dosage) + trigger shot. However we also did IUI + sex. This was our 1st time doing everything and it was successful!!! We are currently 15 weeks w/ twins. We wanted one too but was blessed with twins. We knew going in we had a chance of conceiving twins with follistim. The follistim needle is very small and I had no side effects with the meds. Good Luck!

Thanks Want1Too! I started yesterday and you're right the needle was small and I barely felt a thing. Congrats on your twins and best of luck!

Thanks Want1Too! I started yesterday and you're right the needle was small and I barely felt a thing. Congrats on your twins and best of luck!

Thank you! Good Luck to you on your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->