Donnas2012 PUPO with twins as of Sunday 29/01/12, 2WW, OTD Thursday 9/02/12 bfn Traskey PUPO with twins as of Tuesday 31/01/12, 2WW, OTD Saturday 11/02/12 Sambatiki PUPO with twins as of Monday 30/01/12, 2WW, OTD Sunday 12/02/12 Hippiehappy PUPO with twins as of Monday 6/02/13, 2WW, OTD Thursday 23/02/12 bfn . Sophiebee PUPO with one as of Wednesday 8/02/12, OTD Wednesday 22/02/12 bfn . PGlady PUPO with one beanie as of Wednesday 15/02/12, OTD Friday 24/02/12 bfn . Mazak stimming scan Saturday 4/02/12, EC Thursday 9/02/12. Kazzab25 EC 15/02/12, PUPO with twins as of Saturday 18/02/12. Wallie PUPO since Friday 24/02/12, OTD 12/03/12. Please EC Wednesday 22/02/12 ET Monday 27/02/12. Boofle EC Tuesday 21/02/12, ET Sunday 26/02/12. KittyCat82 currently DR, scan Monday 13/02/12, stimming start date TBC. Wanabeamama laparoptomy Friday 27/01/12, started IVF 3/09/12, ET 3/10/12. **********~~~~^~~~~*********** Hello all, I have been lurking and posting for a while, things have moved very very slowly for us, being in the UK and having to rely on the NHS, which though is a godsend, is by no means a quick solution... About me: I'm 32 next week, hubby is 28 with azoospermia. TTC for about 4 years, was told there was nothing wrong with me until July when I had my pre-IVF scan. They found 'something' on it, was referred (in September- told you they're slow!) for a lap and found I had hydrosalpinx so both tubes have now been disconnected (or 'separated' as they say it). I would have taken this a heck of a lot worse if I hadn't already been down for ICSI due to OH's azoo!!! As it happens it didn't make that massive difference, it was gonna be IVF anyway and finding and getting rid of the hydrosalpinx has doubled our chances so yay! Anyway, I had the lap just over a week ago and after this I was told to ring in on CD1 which was after a few days as they'd given me Norethisterone before the lap. I am down for IVF at St Mary's in Manchester and unfortunately they close the labs over Xmas so they have a 'no referrals' period for long protocols between the end of October and the end of November, which of course I fell into. Not too bad though, after spending years and years waiting to see consultants I can live with that. Also at least this way, when I finally get to need the labs, they will be very clean! It looks like I will be starting on long protocol in December, so if anyone else is waiting to start then, do you want to buddy up? Hope to hear from you soon.