Starting my TWW

ColaMola7

Reaction score
1 DPO today, we only bd'ed once this cycle but after seeing EWCM (we were suppose to again yesterday but the DH fell asleep on me smh) but I'm hoping that was enough.

I also posted this in my TTC journal but this ovulation period did feel weird probably because I'm more aware of when I'm ovulating. Alot of pulling sensations and low grade cramps. I swear after we did it I felt weird but maybe I'm just going nuts :wacko: I'm going to try not to test until Feb. 8th, when AF is due but I can't guarantee anything, I do have tests in the house lol.

I hate this wait. :growlmad:

I'm 3DPO today and I hate waiting too. I'm generally an impatient person anyway, but I just want to know if we did enough this month!

I'm 4dpo and just so fed up of waiting. We BD every other day up until ovulation day. We did it the day before O but missed the actual O day as OH was working very late.

Can't help thinking that I've blown it by not BDing on O day. :shrug:

I'm 4dpo and just so fed up of waiting. We BD every other day up until ovulation day. We did it the day before O but missed the actual O day as OH was working very late.

Can't help thinking that I've blown it by not BDing on O day. :shrug:

You will be fine, spermies can live for a few days :hugs:

Hi Colamola, looks like I'm on the same timeframe as you! We too only DTD once, but once is all it takes.

The only thing unusual for me was that I had ovulation cramps on my right for the second month running. Normally I get cramps on the right every second month, and never get cramps on the left. A laparoscopy some years ago indicated the left tube might be blocked.

My mum is a non-identical twin though, so maybe both cylinders are firing this month!

Hey Blondie2005, Twice as nice ! lol. That would be wonderful. I had OV cramps on both sides as well. It's the first month I've been so aware of ovulation. Do you plan on testing on the 8th as well ?

Hey ladies!
I think I am 2dpo today and the wait is killing me already, grrrr! (i don't temp hence why i say 'think' but did get a positive opk on cd16)
I tried soy this cycle for the first time and did O sooner than usual, i usually O between cd20-27 but O'd on cd17 this cycle. Me and DH dtd on cd's 8,9,10,14,16,17 and 18 so plenty of action but this is similar to how much we dtd in previous months with no joy, fingers crossed we all get our bfp's this month. I will prob test from 8dpo onwards til either bfp or af, i have loads of ic's so what the heck lol x

Hey Blondie2005, Twice as nice ! lol. That would be wonderful. I had OV cramps on both sides as well. It's the first month I've been so aware of ovulation. Do you plan on testing on the 8th as well ?

Woo hoo! Love the idea of twins!

My 14dpo would be 5th or 6th Feb, but I'm not sure whether I'll test before. On the one hand I'm just happy to enjoy the mad rollercoaster, on the other hand I'd like to know, even if it turns out to be a chemical.

Hey ladies!
I think I am 2dpo today and the wait is killing me already, grrrr! (i don't temp hence why i say 'think' but did get a positive opk on cd16)
I tried soy this cycle for the first time and did O sooner than usual, i usually O between cd20-27 but O'd on cd17 this cycle. Me and DH dtd on cd's 8,9,10,14,16,17 and 18 so plenty of action but this is similar to how much we dtd in previous months with no joy, fingers crossed we all get our bfp's this month. I will prob test from 8dpo onwards til either bfp or af, i have loads of ic's so what the heck lol x

Hello Jenny welcome to the mad house!

Ok now I’m at 4 DPO and having some strange symptoms. Since ovulation I’ve had cramps on and off. Today I had a cramp that shot from below my belly button to my cervix (I think). It was strange, I ran to the bathroom because I thought I was bleeding and nothing. I’ve never had some many cramps after ovulation. Right now my hips and back are hurting (I hurt my back on New Years Day so I'm not even counting that); sometimes I get hip pain before or in the beginning of AF. I'm not due for AF until February 8th. This has been a very strange cycle. I hate to think I am and it would be way to early anyway. I can’t concentrate lately, I’m obsessing over this. Am I going nuts ??? :wacko:

It's funny, every cycle I say I'm not going to do this to myself and I do. lol.

Yesterday I had a headache all day. I took 1 tylenol every 5 hours. Finally I woke up this morning and it was gone. Also I was exhausted all day. CM is still creamy but there really isn't alot. Still having light cramps. Last night my husband and I were playing with my thermometer and come to find out I wasn't waiting long enough to read my result. I feel like such a idiot. I guess this is a learning experience. So this morning was my first accurate reading, 98.6 F.

Last night I had a lovely dream that I got a BFP. I didn't even think to test this morning but I also know it's too early. I hope that dream comes true.

What the hell was I thinking ??? I just took a PG test and of course a negative. I need to stop thinking about this. What a waste of a test !!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->