Starting nursery/school question

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
I know I sound stupid askin this but my daughter was 3 on sunday and just wanted to know bout her goin to nursery/school. Do I get a letter from the government tellin me what to do/how to enroll her and when etc or do I have to go myself and sort it somehow?? Maybe its the school that contacts me?

I put her name down when she was about a year old at the school up the road but do they contact me about her going when its time or? :blush:

xxx

umm your meant to contact the council and get a form, are forms came out round here in jan and had to be back for end of feb, kieran starts in september, you have probably missed the early entiltment, i think you prob need to contact council asap :)

Where i live you have to have your lo registered for nursery before they are one year old, would get in touch with them asap

I recently put my Son's name down over the phone, they just said they will send a letter out stating when he starts near the time. I suppose it depends on where you live how they do it. With my eldest Son he went to a different nursery, they came out to visit him before he started. They all do it differently

I just picked up a application form from the school when Jack was about 18months & I got a letter off them a few weeks ago just saying come for a induction with your child & order a uniform if you want your child to wear one, which we did a week ago, & he starts in sept x

Round here you go up to the school and get an application form when the child is 2 you then take it back to the school and they will send it off for you and they will let you no after they get a letter back from the council when they no if they have a place for you child and what date they will start xx

round here the application forms go out in March, you have to contact the school directly to get one and get registered. The school i want my kids to go to fills up within an hour of the forms going out but luckily i know the receptionist who will keep a spot for Rhys open, he starts Sept 2010.

i rang the school when Rhys turned 2 and they told me i couldnt pre-register like some of you girls did.. its a case of do it on the day the forms come out :dohh:

my daughter was supposed to start when she was 2 1/2 but there is no room until she is 3, the school phoned me to let me know this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"