Starting on the IVF train...

Kiki09

Mummy to a miracle
Reaction score
Anyone else at the beginning of the IVF journey??

After failed attempts with clomid I am now moving onto IVF, we have our first set of blood tests on 1/11/10, not sure how long the process takes in all, but let the journey begin!

Hi Kiki,

I am so sorry about your previous losses and really hope that IVF gives you that sticky bean.

I am 37 and just about to start IVF, I am due to start DR on 31st Oct and then fly to London to start stimulation on Nov 8th. Really excited to be starting treatment as although a positive outcome is not certain it is the treatment that holds the best chance of success.

I really wish you all the best for your cycle and hope and pray that you post good news in the next month:hugs:

Hi Kiki,

I also hope your IVF train ride is a short one with a nice destination!

It's my first time too, AF is just playing games with me at the mo, but we've had our viral screening blood tests & are ready to go on next CD21, which will be 8 or 9 or 10 Nov (As soon as she arrives properly I have to phone the clinic & arrange injection training).

There is a November thread - come & join - most ppl on it seem to have already started in October, but there are a few of us starting in Nov.

Wishing you all the best & might 'chat' some more as the cycle goes on....

Teapot. x

I haven't started on the IVF train yet but wanted to wish you all the very best of luck! :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

Will go and take a look at the Nov thread, I feel clueless, my sister has just done IVF, she is now in the 2ww! but she is not one for talking about it incase it does not work so I am non the wiser!

Teapot, how long after you had your viral screening blood tests done did it take to the next stage?

Teapot, how long after you had your viral screening blood tests done did it take to the next stage?

Hi Kiki,

Had our bloods done on 11th Oct & she said to just phone on Day one of next cycle (which is today). She said the bloods take 7 - 10 days to come back to them.

I couldn't call today, so will phone in the morning. Assume we'll start downreg on my next CD21.

Whereabouts are you?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back