starting to feel better!

jocie

Mumma of 4 crazy kiddos
Reaction score
oh hallelujah! im am starting to have less and less nausea and more energy! WOOHOOO! :happydance:
m/s truly is evil, but im so thankful i can focus on life now instead of living inside my sheets or on the couch!

in the middle of the sickness i thought "why on earth do i do this over and over" but then i remember when i feel better and i start to feel flutters....
being a mamma is tough! but very rewarding!
:cloud9:

Jealous!!! But good for you :) ...can't wait to start feeling human again!

Glad you're starting to feel good again! So, there's hope for me yet I guess!

I have spent the last 2 weeks feeling like death and wondering why I am putting myself through this. Sleeping for up to 15/16 hours a day, laid on sofa or in bed feeling shocking........however yesterday and Today I am actually able to come on the PC and lift my head and even......LOAD THE DISHWASHER.......seriously for the last 2 weeks I couldnt see myself ever feeling normal again, but I think Im getting ther.......

Hope you energy stays up and you sickness stays away.......evil evil MS!!!!!!!

keep on keeping on and doing what it takes to get through hun! it is all worthi it in the end! i remember thinking with my first baby that i would NEVER do it again....i was so sick....but im on #4....LOL

i was feeling great but this week i started to feel worse then ever before. hope it goes away soon, does it get better at week 12??

Yes yes! Me, too. I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and MS is nearly gone, the energy is coming back slowly but I will take tiredom over being nauseated all day any day!

Ive been feeling more human over last 2 days. Still sleeping till about 10.30am every day so tiredness hasnt stopped but I no longer feel like Ive been knocked down by a bus! Hooray!! Hope it lasts! x

Ive been feeling more human over last 2 days. Still sleeping till about 10.30am every day so tiredness hasnt stopped but I no longer feel like Ive been knocked down by a bus! Hooray!! Hope it lasts! x

HEEEEEEEEEEEEY! We're the same time along! I hope all is well and you have a healthy pregnancy! :hugs:

I can completely relate to you andersondyson. I applaud myself on a day that I manage to wash my hair or make breakfast. Today I roasted some squash in the oven and I feel like I deserve an award since I ate almost half of it.

Feeling mildly better today actually. But I had a couple of good days back at the start of week 11 and lived to regret thinking it was coming to an end. I was pretty awful last night (nights are the worst), but hoping that the general trend is towards normalcy! At least there are occasional good days now I suppose.

I am so happy for this baby to come into our lives, but will never do this again!

So jealous of you ladies who can sleep all day! I have a 2+3 year old keeping me on my toes all day and they fight like cat and dog lol
Cant wait for the sicknes to stop now and the tiredness to lift so i feel like myself again!

i was feeling great but this week i started to feel worse then ever before. hope it goes away soon, does it get better at week 12??

it always has for me for the most part, and its completely gone by week 13. However, if there is a food that really made me sick in the first tri, then it will make me nauseous all through the preg. i just avoid that food haha

aww so reassuring to know that I also will feel normal again.....8 weeks only...n I am like I cant handle this sickness anymore!!!!!....cant wait to feel good n enjoy pregnancy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->