starting to feel

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by buttonnose82, Dec 14, 2009.

1. buttonnose82

buttonnose82 Wife & Mummy

so nervous and scared about starting TTC.

It is strange, I never thought that after waiting so long to start that when the time actually comes close you could feel so scared about it, it really is the strangest feeling :nope:

2. lovehearts

lovehearts Well-Known Member

:hugs: im getting scared and i still have 5 months. xx

3. Elphaba

Elphaba Well-Known Member

Big hugs, hun. I think it's natural to be apprehensive. It's a huge step!

4. AmeliePoulain

AmeliePoulain Mama to 3 girls

I can't imagine how nervous I'll be with one week to go! I have started to get a bit freaked out and I have well over 5 months to go...it is when hubby talks about it and he is so serious and grown up...it makes me realise it actually is going to happen and it isn't some bizarre fantasy I've dreamed up!

Best of luck though....wishing lots of :dust:

5. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

i think it's utterly natural honey, i feel scared about ttc, and i've done it all before :lol: i think having a baby is the most life changing thing you will ever do, so it's natural to feel scared :hugs: xx

6. mandaa1220

mandaa1220 Well-Known Member

i agree.. almost everything exciting in my life, i get nervous about as well and ttc is one of the biggest excitements and nerveracking things you can do!

1 week to go :hugs: you'll be a great momma

7. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

It is natural its the biggest thing a woman can do in her life, its huge. Getting pregnant, growing a baby and giving birth all huge things. I have done it before and although I am hugely excited about doing it again I am still scared. You will be fine though, its an amazing journey. Wishing you all the luck when TTC, and I hope it does not take too long to get your BFP.

8. Hobnob

Hobnob Mummy to a girl, TTC #2

I felt like this a couple of weeks ago, now we've started TTC I'm so excited and am enjoying it!

Its so natural to be scared, its a huge step!

:hug:

9. plutosblue

plutosblue Mum of 2 & duffed.

Awww hun its totally natural, DF turned around to me the other day and was like should be start trying now? I got cold feet and flipped! :rofl: So now we are waiting till the wedding to do it properly, although some time before we will NTNP..

Its crazy, just get a good drink down you! :rofl: I find that always works for me x

10. buttonnose82

buttonnose82 Wife & Mummy

thanks girls, it is nice to know it isn't an abnormal feeling

think i just need to relax and go with the flow

11. TacoTurtle

TacoTurtle Guest

It's definitely normal to feel that way :) and probably a good thing! You've put a lot of thought into this, and you're taking a big, but exciting step! Just try to relax and enjoy your journey :thumbup:

12. Becky10

Becky10 Mother of 2yrold and Preg

I know what you mean...I'm starting to get cold feet, having got one already I'm thinking am I really ready to do this all again??? I couldn't wait for this a few months ago and now I'm like maybe push it back a month...than again we are up to our eyeballs with a kitchen refurbishment!