starting to feel

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
so nervous and scared about starting TTC.

It is strange, I never thought that after waiting so long to start that when the time actually comes close you could feel so scared about it, it really is the strangest feeling :nope:

Big hugs, hun. I think it's natural to be apprehensive. It's a huge step!

I can't imagine how nervous I'll be with one week to go! I have started to get a bit freaked out and I have well over 5 months to go...it is when hubby talks about it and he is so serious and grown up...it makes me realise it actually is going to happen and it isn't some bizarre fantasy I've dreamed up!

Best of luck though....wishing lots of :dust:

i think it's utterly natural honey, i feel scared about ttc, and i've done it all before :lol: i think having a baby is the most life changing thing you will ever do, so it's natural to feel scared :hugs: xx

i agree.. almost everything exciting in my life, i get nervous about as well and ttc is one of the biggest excitements and nerveracking things you can do!

1 week to go :hugs: you'll be a great momma

It is natural its the biggest thing a woman can do in her life, its huge. Getting pregnant, growing a baby and giving birth all huge things. I have done it before and although I am hugely excited about doing it again I am still scared. You will be fine though, its an amazing journey. Wishing you all the luck when TTC, and I hope it does not take too long to get your BFP.

I felt like this a couple of weeks ago, now we've started TTC I'm so excited and am enjoying it!

Its so natural to be scared, its a huge step!

:hug:

Awww hun its totally natural, DF turned around to me the other day and was like should be start trying now? I got cold feet and flipped! :rofl: So now we are waiting till the wedding to do it properly, although some time before we will NTNP..

Its crazy, just get a good drink down you! :rofl: I find that always works for me x

thanks girls, it is nice to know it isn't an abnormal feeling

think i just need to relax and go with the flow

It's definitely normal to feel that way :) and probably a good thing! You've put a lot of thought into this, and you're taking a big, but exciting step! Just try to relax and enjoy your journey :thumbup:

I know what you mean...I'm starting to get cold feet, having got one already I'm thinking am I really ready to do this all again??? I couldn't wait for this a few months ago and now I'm like maybe push it back a month...than again we are up to our eyeballs with a kitchen refurbishment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"