• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Starting to really understand him now :)

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
This past week Decs speech has come on amazingly :happydance: dont get me wrong he is still behinde most other 2 year olds but it has been like someone has flicked a switch. He is talking in almost full sentences, things like " awwww mummy fireman sam away" he loves fireman sam now here is a few things he has come off with this week

"help me mummy falling"
"leaves fall down ground" he was telling me the leaves fell of the tree:cloud9:
"no mummy red apple" he prefers red apples
" Shhhhhhhh Oisin no cry"
" Shhhhhhh mummy no shout me"
" nearly all done " he says this if I ask is he finished
" No pram mummy me walk"
and Decs fave at the moment is
" Daniel fat shite " :growlmad: he has been taught a few things by his big brother, he was actually taught to say "mummy fat shite" but Dan got sorted for that one :nope:

I know some people may read this and be thinking a 2 year old should be talking better/more than that, but Decs big brother had speech problems and we expected Dec to have them to, we are by no means out of the woods yet but we are getting there :cloud9:

Thanks for reading :hugs:

I don't think people would be thinking he should be talking better :(
well done little man I think you are doing great xxxxxxx xxx

i agree , i dont think he should be talking better atall, it sound like he is doing really well, you have nothing to worry about :)

Sabby, I don't think his speech is a problem at all - stop worrying yourself over it! I think his speech is amazing. I wouldn't say that he was behind at all, maybe even more advanced - he certainly knows more/speaks better than a lot of the 2-3 year olds in Ryan's nursery. I would say that Ryan is a little behind Declan, and I was told at nursery that in a lot of cases, Ryan is more advanced than a lot of 3 year olds in his group. Pleeeaaaseee stop worrying about it! Please! (meant in a nice way lol) :hugs:

THat happened with Kaya, one day it was like she just suddenly 'got it' and now there's no stopping her. It's all 'Mummy do it' and 'I want...' now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"