Starting to test, update :took a frer .

The only reason I'd try another brand is at 15dpo my lines on ICs were faint and inconsistent but my frer was a clear line xx

The only reason I'd try another brand is at 15dpo my lines on ICs were faint and inconsistent but my frer was a clear line xx
I've spent enough money this cycle. Just going to continue using these up. I still have 50 more on the way in the mail. Just going to be a while before they get here. If still getting lines later next week I can buy more frer then. For now I have to wait and use these hpts.

Sorry to hear about your bleeding.
I agree your lines are progressing!
Best wishes to you :) x

Sorry to hear about your bleeding.
I agree your lines are progressing!
Best wishes to you :) x
I'm just taking it easy. Have not been doing much work around the ranch, lifting wise or over doing it. Few naps in between. Otherwise I'm running around like crazy feeding and watering our horses/animals. But my son helps so much when OH isn't around and at work. Still have not told anyone yet.

When do you plan on telling DH? How does scans and blood tests etc work there by you?

My test this morning is pretty much negative. So I'm guessing spotting was a loss. My boobs stopped hurting symptoms are almost gone too. I was holding on to hope. Sighs..here's to better luck and a healthy baby in the near future. I don't even know if I wanna try again right away or just NTNP see what happens.

I live in Colorado and it's starting to snow and cold. Better get to the store for supplies. Was going to pick up another test but don't think it's worth the money right now. Thanks again for all the support. I wish you all the best. Be back around Halloween time that's when next af will be. My heart is heavy today .

Test line is lighter fmu =(
It's ok we will conceive again
PicsArt_10-10-08.51.40.jpg

I'm so sorry
Wishing you lots of luck for your next cycle x

I’m so sorry. What a roller coaster :(

Fx and will be stalking for your next cycle.

Im so so sorry hun. I hope it happens for you soon.

No problems getting pregnant , just keeping baby is well now seems impossible.. unexplained misscarages been years they can't find out why. Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->