Starting to test, update :took a frer .

Catching up all your posts today! Congratulations Jessa that's great news :)

I had spotting with all babies before this one. Sometimes there isn't a clear reason but definitely doesn't have to mean anything awful :hugs:

I had red bleeding and cramps with this pregnancy strong period due date, hope it stops and your lines keep getting stronger xx

I also had spotting with three of my pregnancies, I'm really hoping this is it for you!!!

1.5hr hold . Line still there but not as dark. Still spotting but it's red now. FX for baby!!

PicsArt_10-08-08.49.59.jpg

I'm sorry for this rollercoaster your going through hun :( I really hope the spotting stops too! I hate to say this to anyone but I feel like the lines should be getting much darker by now? I really hope you get the outcome you deserve x

FX for you :hugs:
The hold time can make a big difference on the line darkness, especially early on!

Spotting has stopped . I hope it don't start again. I will test a few more times than wait a while take a last 1 in a few days.

Same test I been using just the blue handle came off while wet lol. No more spotting so I'm holding on to hope. Trying anyways. I guess I just don't want to let this baby go yet. If another angel at least he or she will be in heaven with my mom and dad and my other babies. I'm feeling broken . My pregnancy symptoms are still sticking around. What a rollercoaster ride for sure. PicsArt_10-09-11.17.31.jpg

Great lines, getting darker!
It's seems to be getting darker your right. Let's pray it stays that way. Usually soon as I have any bleeding tests go neg. Time will tell, soon I'm sure. Either way. Thanks for keeping me going during this confusing time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->