• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Starting to Try in September

RMMama

Reaction score
Hi All!

My fiance and I are getting married this summer and will be trying in September, hopefully! Anyone else trying then? The wait is literally KILLING me!!

Yes I think we will be waiting until then too. Our little girl is 11months and I go back to work next week. Scary!! I want to work another 12months so I will get paid maternity leave.

Hey,
very exciting isnt it
my other half and I are planning to start to try in october
its a month later but id love a buddy, been hunting for one for ages :)
x

Also waiting until September, I would like to lose a bit more weight and we don't want another winter baby, we already have 2 children with birthdays in December, we would like a summertime baby so that I can have the summer holidays with the kids and hopefully get into a good routine before school starts again.

I think I'm trying in August but it might turn into September so I'll join the thread!!!!

We were given the okay to start anywhere from August to October. This time frame was 6 months but that would leave us with a possible due date the same as Hannah's which would make things a million times more stressful on us. So if emotionally I'm where I need to be an have lost a decent amount of weight we will be trying somewhere in the same ballpark as you. The wait seems like forever to me but then again summer here seems to go by fast so maybe all the swimming and busy days will help the time fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"