Starting to Worry

havefaith01

Reaction score
Hello! I am about 5 weeks 6 days today....(but who's counting lol) the last few days I have been cramping on my lower left side. It is starting to worry me. Just a little bit ago they were pretty intense for a second or two, but then stopped. I don't go to the Dr. for 2 more weeks. Also for the last 1-2 weeks I have not used the Bathroom (TMI) correctly, and have been VERY constipated! But this is not them kind of cramps, this feels different. Sometimes they feel like a constant dull pain, and sometimes they feel like a tug or pull. Anybody having cramps down low like this? Praying everything is ok!!!!!!

You need to relax and look up a list of pregnancy symptoms. Lights cramps and constipation are both super common symptoms of pregnancy and do not mean anything is wrong. It is just your body adjusting to new life growing inside you and your hormones are out of wack. Its all completely normal. The only thing that is worrysome is bad cramps that have you doubled over most of the time and worse than normal period cramps along with bleeding. Dull cramps etc are normal as its the abdominal muscles stretching out to accomodate your growing uterus.

Hopefully it's not ectopic...? Maybe you could google and see if you've had any other symptoms of that? I've had cramps during pregnancy...from 4 weeks on for most of the first trimester, but they felt mostly like Af cramps, not one-sided.

Definitely cramping in early pregnancy is very normal. Up until around 7 weeks I had cramps like AF was coming, and sometimes they would change which left me very unsure.

In the end I did go to my GP as they had changed and were only on one side so I was worried about an ectopic pregnancy but it was all good.

It's a very nerve-wracking time with lots of questions and new things going on with your body. I hope you feel less crampy soon <3

Yeah it can be hard when you havent been preggers before and trying to figure things out. You will def feel a lot of changes within your body. What i did was look up all the symptoms so i knew what they were in case something different happened that i wasnt used to so i would worry myself. Also one sided pain doesnt mean its ectopic, but if it gets really intense with sore shoulders etc then emerg is needed. But if its not super intense its normal. A lot of people also get pain in the side they ovulated on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->