Starting to worry!!

Gem09

Reaction score
Ladies

I know quite a few of you are in the same boat as me waiting for our visit from Mother Nature. Its been exactly 6 weeks today since miscarriage and i got 2 negatives tests on the 4th Jan, havent had sex as i wanted to wait for period.

Had brown discharge (doesnt smell) for a week now, but only when wipe (sorry tmi), had loads of cramps, headaches and backache and still no blooming sign!

Everytime i go to the toilet im hoping i have my period!

Im really starting to worry and feel really down, just dont know what to do!!!

Do you reckon i should ring my EPAC Nurse or Doctor to see what they say?

Advice would be very much appreciated!

(((HUGS))) to all xxx

i would phone hun..
i know we are all different but it can drive you mental and when we stress sometimes it just dont come..
i am awaiting my loss at present and i going crazy

Awwww bless you hun! xxx

Yeah, think it will best if i ring, just for an answer and i need to stop stressing!

I would phone but don't be disheartened if they say that it's normal or that there is no normal! I'm being monitored for my HCG levels (I had ERPC on 29/12) and the gynaecologist at Kingston Hospital says that a) everyone is different and b) it can take weeks... It's been four weeks for me and my tests are still positive! Good luck x

Hey Ladies

I rang and they said nothing to worry about it is normal, body still could be trying to work out what its meant to be doing, told me not to be stressed and if still no sign in couple of weeks to go to my GP!

When i mentioned about the brown discharge (sorry) she said it could possible be on its way but not to be disapointed if its not! She had no cause for concern with anything i mentioned! (thankgod)

Feel a little more reassured now!

xxx

Im now thinking shall we just go ahead and ttc and when is best to start taking folic acid, will speak to GP to see if can take anything else to help the little pea stick!

Ohh my head is all over the place xxx

I had really bad cramps yesterday and the day before and lower backache, i was really hoping i would get a bleed of some sort even if it was just spotting, but nope :( It really is annoying. I'm like you too i don't want to have :sex: until my AF has come

I think worrying about it coming stops it which makes it harder to not think about it brown stuffs got to be a step in right direction tho. All of this will be forgotten when you get your baby in the endx

My AF took about 5 weeks to come but thats different for everybody. I had the brown discharge too and got AF about a week after that.

As for folic acid i never stopped taking it after my mmc but was told by the nurses to take it before ttc (was just easier for me to keep taking it). I also gave up waiting to ttc but in the end i didnt get my bfp for another 3 months so it didnt really matter. Good luck :hugs:

Thanks for the replies!

I suppose it will come when its ready, will have to stop stressing though!

Ive even had a hot bath tonight see if that brings it on!

xxx

Fingers crossed for you! Days and weeks are starting to blur together for me. Feeling kind of numb to the world. It's been 8 weeks and 3 days since my miscarriage and still no period.

Well today ive had more discharge and alot more cramp!

Fingers Crossed you get yours soon to SilverFair!

Have you been in touch with your GP?

XXX

After 7 weeks I called. She said to wait another month and call back if still nothing. So that leaves me with another 2 1/2 weeks from now to wait. :(

ohhh your joking, i got told to ring back in couple of weeks! it better be here by then!
Isnt they somet they can give for your period to start if no show? x

glad docs not concerned hun..
i still waiting too hunni

Sorry for your loss hun. I am only just miscarrying after 8 weeks of waiting, so goodness knows how long my period will take!! Nurses at the EPAU said anything between 4 to 8 weeks. They also told me to continue with the folic acid all the way through the miscarriage, so I would start on that again straight away if I were you.

Just a note on the folic acid. My FS told me that as I have now miscarried that i should start on 5g of folic acid a day, which has to be prescribed by your dr. I have been reading online and it says that it is common for women who have miscarried to be advised to go on this dosage.

It may just be something that you want to discuss with your GP if you are going to see them at some point. Thought I would mention as you were talking about folic acid anyway.

Good luck and hope your wait is over very soon and you can have fun ttc with your OH!!

xxxxx

As soon as i have had the vist from Mother Nature i will be back on taking folic acid!

I just really want to start ttc now!! grrrrr!! Im really impatient, haha!

Thanks for the replies, i wish luck to each and everyone of you xxx

Last night noticed blood when wiped aswell as still have brown discharge (sorry tim) was thinking thankgod period finally arrived then today iys just back to brown discharge!

What is going on with my body?!?!?! :confused:

Feel really out of it today, had the worst headache and cramp! :cry:

Ohhh i just want my period to start sooo badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->