Starting to worry....

shinona

Reaction score
....ever so slightly about the number of dreams I have had about Pierce Brosnan during this pregnancy! :blush: I have lost count of the number of sexy dreams I have had about him - last night's was particularly saucy. :blush: Not sure where it is coming from as I do think he is attractive but not even in my top 5!

Anyone else having naughty dreams about someone unexpected???

x

I have naughty dreams about my very best friend and godfather of my child all the time... So many to the point where i had to tell him because it was bugging me seeing him all the time and feeling embarassed lol he said im lucky and hes flattered lol we sort of have feelings for eachother for a long time but itll never be said

....ever so slightly about the number of dreams I have had about Pierce Brosnan during this pregnancy! :blush: I have lost count of the number of sexy dreams I have had about him - last night's was particularly saucy. :blush: Not sure where it is coming from as I do think he is attractive but not even in my top 5!

Anyone else having naughty dreams about someone unexpected???

x

Believe me, if I had saucy and sexy dreams about Pierce Brosnan, I would be gloating!

After watching the twilight film in the other week, I dream having a very saucy moment with robert pattinson - edward cullen for couple of nights!!! I thought that was very werid! xD

Glad its all gone now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->