STARVING!! Anyone else?

The hunger is ridiculous. I was very fortunate to not have a lot of m/s so I have been with this hunger since week 7!!!! I have to eat every 2 hours or I feel so sick and dizzy. Yuck! Almonds are a great snack, I keep them in my desk at work and munch all the time!! :dohh:

I have been craving Chinese food like mad. I eat it way more then I should.

Oh my gosh! Lol I have been too! We moved like 6 mo ago and we found the best chinese place b4 we moved so dh refuses to go anywhere and try them because its all going to be crap lol! But next month I'm going to hang out with some girl friends and they agreed to go to it for lunch! So worth the 2 hr dr!!! They give you huge plate and I just know I'm going to end up eating it all! Lol

LOl..yeah I try to limit it to once every two weeks but two blocks from my university there is a awesome Chinese place so sometimes its hard to limit it..lol... I find myself going more often then I should.

Eating empty calories will often have you just wanted to eat more. Try to eat nutrient dense food, because all your body really craves is nutrients.

I think you are right actually. I've been hungry non-stop for the last 2 days. Just tried a rice salad with vegetables instead of the crisp sandwich I fancied :blush: and I finally feel full :thumbup:

DH made fun of me the other night. On the way home from work I was eating. I got to the house to see that dinner had alreay been prepared, and ate again. Two hours I was still hungry, so we went out for more food. :shrug: I've been trying not to go too far with eating, but the is a pleasant difference from the last 3 months when everything I ate seemed nasty.

I'm Hungry all the time and want CARBS!!!!! I look at the orange that's sitting in front of me and eat a granola bar or cookie instead...I love carbs and can't get enough while preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->