• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stash pics?

Lovely pics of lovely stashes. I can tell that Willow is heavily into unicorns - or is it mummy? lol

I wonder how you came to that conclusion :haha:

All her! Promise! :lol:

DD2 and DD1

Day off and girls went back today so I thought I'd grab it all out while I can. DD2's Pikmipops came in damaged packaging so I emptied them out and will put in a gift box. DD1's tie dye kit needs to go in a box too. The squished up thing is the long cat plush, that shall not be opened up until wrapping time.

prez.jpg

I've picked up quite a few things the last few days.. Hopefully have a stash pic when I'm off and DH is at work ha ha

DD2 and DD1

Day off and girls went back today so I thought I'd grab it all out while I can. DD2's Pikmipops came in damaged packaging so I emptied them out and will put in a gift box. DD1's tie dye kit needs to go in a box too. The squished up thing is the long cat plush, that shall not be opened up until wrapping time.

View attachment 1089970

Great stash!!

DD2 and DD1

View attachment 1089970
Fab stash Becca x

Amazing stashes ladies I need to get mines out some point this week xx

Having you been buying things without him knowing? :haha:

Always :-D
He's as surprised as the girls come Christmas day! I did tell him I've cut down which I think I have, but he may not agree :-D

Always :-D
He's as surprised as the girls come Christmas day! I did tell him I've cut down which I think I have, but he may not agree :-D
Mine says he likes that he's as surprised as they are. I tell him what I buy, I show him some bits when I'm able, but he forgets anyway :haha:

Hahaha I have to show my DH everything a few days before Xmas . I do show him some bits but like yours he forgets !

I need to take an updated stash pic

I do too, maybe I'll hold on for my deliveries to come first

Been looking forward to this all week. Three hours home alone. Tea and mince pie whilst I go through everything.

Pics attached (may be mixed up)

DD1 (purple hatchimal)
DD2 (pink hatchimal)
Sister (body shop bits)
Mum/Nanny
Cousins/Auntie (candles)

I haven't got my Dad or DH anything! Need to focus on them next.

The girls gifts are all for their sacks. We haven't ordered Santa gifts until they write list and decide something sensible they want!

Screenshot_20201106-102609.png Screenshot_20201106-103137.png Screenshot_20201106-102742.png Screenshot_20201106-102611.png Screenshot_20201106-103516.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"