Statistics - How many FTM went over their due date?

StarAngel

Reaction score
Is it really expected for FTM to go over due date? How many ladies does this stand for?

My DS arrived at exactly 38 weeks. Ill be gutted if i go over with #2 😕

Not me. First was 3 days early. Will see how this one goes :)

I think I maybe would have.

My ds was born at 40+2 but my waters went on my edd. I asked my consultant to give me a stretch and sweep and 39+5 though and I thinknow that's what hot things going but I wasnt actually ready. I ended up being induced!

I went at 38 weeks with my first so this is not true for everyone

I was induced at 40+6, otherwise I probably would have went even longer. My mother went to 42 weeks with all three of us stubborn children. :rofl:

I love being pregnant, so hoping to make it to 42 weeks this time if there are no issues!

40+3 for DS1. This one has been measuring ahead so I'm hoping maybe 38-39 weeks.

My DD was 2 weeks late and I needed to be induced x

My DD arrived at 38+3, so wasn't the case for me! I'll be gutted if I go over this time :(

Yes I was induced and had him at 42 weeks, he wasn't ready though I think he would have come on his own if they left me

Me!

DS was born at 40+3 but that was being induced as I developed pre e so I don't know how late I would of been of left.

I'm now 40+2 with no2 and no sign of a baby anytime soon this time either!

Yes I was induced at 41+4 with my first, she was born the day after.

40+10 (induced) came the same day he just needed an eviction notice :haha:

Hoping this one comes sooner tho

Nope, 35+4 with DS (twin sister went the same as well), I'm over the moon today 37 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->