Statistics - How many FTM went over their due date?

My son was born at 41+6, I really hope I don't go over too much this time, it was the longest 2 weeks of my life! 😕 Fingers crossed you are on time!! X

My daughter was 10 days overdue. My waters did go naturally, but nothing much happened after that so I had to be induced.

I went 9 days over with my DD. Was the most frustrating 9 days of my life lol. Hoping baby no 2 will arrive on time !

I went 2 weeks over, went to be induced then discovered baby was breech.

DD came at 39+6 so one day early! This site gives interesting statistics on the probability of giving birth: https://spacefem.com/pregnant/charts/duedate1.php

Is it really expected for FTM to go over due date? How many ladies does this stand for?
39 plus 5 with number 1 and early hours of due date with number 2.

I don't believe that first time mums have any more of a chane of going over than anyone else. I think your body has its own personal clock for pregnancy which determines whether you'll go over or not. Some just naturally need longer or shorter time to cook a baby! I know a few people that went to 42 plus weeks with their 3/4 children and had to be Induced each time x

I went the full two weeks over and had to be induced. Hoping to go into labour naturally this time, just want to get to 40 weeks first x

I had my first at 40+5 but I ovulate a little late in my cycle so to be honest I think it was pretty much right on my "actual" due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->