Statistics.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jennijunni, Nov 14, 2011.

1. jennijunni

jennijunni Well-Known Member

So I have had an early MC, 5 months ago, I lost a baby boy at 17 weeks. My EDD with him would have been Thursday. I am 14w1d pregnant, my baby died. Statistics mean nothing. I should not have lost 2 babies this late, I should not have lost them after seeing them on US 3 times. But I did. Fuck it all. goodbye. GL with your pregnancies.

2. waiting2c

waiting2c Well-Known Member

OMG Jen - that is awful, I am so very very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at such a terrible terrible time.

3. j3ss

j3ss Well-Known Member

:( I'm so sorry, jennijunni. I cannot image losing your baby that far along, let along twice. I hope your doctors can do some testing to see if there is something that is treatable. Never give up hope.

4. Lillerina

Lillerina Well-Known Member

Oh no, how awful...I'm so sorry.

5. liola

liola Trying for our first

sorry for you lost and yes i know what you mean this Statistics shit is bull! a friend of ours lost all 9 of her babies during her 2nd trimester and they still don't know the cause of it. docs have no idea why their little hearts stopped.