• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Statistics.

jennijunni

Reaction score
So I have had an early MC, 5 months ago, I lost a baby boy at 17 weeks. My EDD with him would have been Thursday. I am 14w1d pregnant, my baby died. Statistics mean nothing. I should not have lost 2 babies this late, I should not have lost them after seeing them on US 3 times. But I did. Fuck it all. goodbye. GL with your pregnancies.

OMG Jen - that is awful, I am so very very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at such a terrible terrible time.

:( I'm so sorry, jennijunni. I cannot image losing your baby that far along, let along twice. I hope your doctors can do some testing to see if there is something that is treatable. Never give up hope.

sorry for you lost and yes i know what you mean this Statistics shit is bull! a friend of ours lost all 9 of her babies during her 2nd trimester and they still don't know the cause of it. docs have no idea why their little hearts stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"