status' you can't put on fb

If one more person comments on the food I give Oliver I will go insane.
Why whats up?

Everyone is gurning because I want to give him healthy stuff. He hasn't had meat yet because he has been really fussy with his vegetables. I also don't want to give him stuff full of sugar like yogurts for adults and they are all saying I am being stupid and ridiculous! But I have said I will give it to him when he is older but he is only 6 months old! :gun: So sick of people trying to make me feed him custard/chocolate buttons/wotsits..

I wonder how I got to be this person I am now, how I let you take over and control me to the point I feel I can do nothing. How I now feel hated, I know where so not a real couple as we don't talk, say I love you, we have never held hands, we don't cuddle or even stand close in public I want to but you move away. We have silly/funny/cute pics sober as we only show some affection when drunk but we usually fight then too.
We live in the same house but sleep in separate rooms as you bought our bed etc. so when we fight I'm alone and your in with my son :(
and yes I am pitying myself, I wish I didn't love you

If one more person comments on the food I give Oliver I will go insane.
Why whats up?

Everyone is gurning because I want to give him healthy stuff. He hasn't had meat yet because he has been really fussy with his vegetables. I also don't want to give him stuff full of sugar like yogurts for adults and they are all saying I am being stupid and ridiculous! But I have said I will give it to him when he is older but he is only 6 months old! :gun: So sick of people trying to make me feed him custard/chocolate buttons/wotsits..

That's ridiculous! He doesn't need any of that crap and they shouldn't be forcing you to try and make him eat it! :growlmad:

I wonder how I got to be this person I am now, how I let you take over and control me to the point I feel I can do nothing. How I now feel hated, I know where so not a real couple as we don't talk, say I love you, we have never held hands, we don't cuddle or even stand close in public I want to but you move away. We have silly/funny/cute pics sober as we only show some affection when drunk but we usually fight then too.
We live in the same house but sleep in separate rooms as you bought our bed etc. so when we fight I'm alone and your in with my son :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Could have written it allllllll meself back in the day, minus the son part. I hate that you feel like this. :( There's only so long you can kid yourself you're happy for :nope: xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
You'd be so much better/happier without him hun.

Ok, so telling myself I'm happy and over the depression worked for so long... But now it's back with a vengeance. And why won't you listen to me???!!!! I need someone to talk to, not to be drugged up to the eyeballs! ffssss. And FOB can piss off too.

Ok, so telling myself I'm happy and over the depression worked for so long... But now it's back with a vengeance. And why won't you listen to me???!!!! I need someone to talk to, not to be drugged up to the eyeballs! ffssss. And FOB can piss off too.

You can PM/facebook me anytime if you want to talk :flow:

You can PM/facebook me anytime if you want to talk :flow:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Same :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Why Do You Keeping Doing This No Matter How Hard I Try And Fight It You Always Manage To Break Me Down And Win

Thanks for saying I'm a worthless piece of meat and that's all I ever was to you. Really appreciate it! Even though you were and still are an absolute wanker I loved you. How could you think that of me. And to swear on our sons life about it too. I feel sick. :cry:

"I just got pooped on."

Madison was sleeping on my chest and when I woke up we had poop all over us?! Apparently daddy didn't do a good job putting her diaper on :dohh:

Thanks for saying I'm a worthless piece of meat and that's all I ever was to you. Really appreciate it! Even though you were and still are an absolute wanker I loved you. How could you think that of me. And to swear on our sons life about it too. I feel sick. :cry:

What an arsehole :hugs:

Dear MIL, yes you keep saying you gave your daugher SOLIDS WHEN SHE WAS 6 WEEKS OLD.. and you keep telling me to put rusk in Layla's bottle so she can "sleep through the night". Layla is 7 weeks, she's fine with milk, she sleeps until 4am, wakes for an hour, then sleeps 5-8.. also I am not bothered that she wont sleep through the night, she isn't even 2 months yet. I'm not going to give solids to a 7 week old baby when her digestive system will not handle it so stop banging on about it!! grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->