status' you can't put on fb

Dear MIL, yes you keep saying you gave your daugher SOLIDS WHEN SHE WAS 6 WEEKS OLD.. and you keep telling me to put rusk in Layla's bottle so she can "sleep through the night". Layla is 7 weeks, she's fine with milk, she sleeps until 4am, wakes for an hour, then sleeps 5-8.. also I am not bothered that she wont sleep through the night, she isn't even 2 months yet. I'm not going to give solids to a 7 week old baby when her digestive system will not handle it so stop banging on about it!! grr.

Someone with sense at last!!!

Soooo.... You treat me like shit for the whole of year 7,8 and half of 9. You only stopped because you got pregnant and quit school. And now you've seen I've got Connor, we're suddenly best mates? Err, jog on love.

Message she sent me:

Omggg babe its been ag3s int it? your boyyy is a well stuna. Kenzies nearly 4 now we should proper meet up babs. Awww lickle bubbas cuuuute love ya lots gal xxxxxxx

Soooo.... You treat me like shit for the whole of year 7,8 and half of 9. You only stopped because you got pregnant and quit school. And now you've seen I've got Connor, we're suddenly best mates? Err, jog on love.

Message she sent me:

Omggg babe its been ag3s int it? your boyyy is a well stuna. Kenzies nearly 4 now we should proper meet up babs. Awww lickle bubbas cuuuute love ya lots gal xxxxxxx

Lmfao. I think you should tell her maybe she should have stayed in school rather than getting knocked up and she wouldn't be such a delusional illiterate twat now :)

Message she sent me:

Lmfao. I think you should tell her maybe she should have stayed in school rather than getting knocked up and she wouldn't be such a delusional illiterate twat now :)

^^ this! I mean 'ag3s' what the fuck. Why replace letters with numbers? Fucking moron

Message she sent me:

^^ this! I mean 'ag3s' what the fuck. Why replace letters with numbers? Fucking moron

It would have made (slightly) more sense if all the 'e's were replaced with '3's... She is a moron. Just want to slap her. Silly cow.

I can't let it get to me! I can't let it get to me! It is your choice if you choose to get numb wirth drugs and alcohol! I cannot let you get to me. I don't want you doing that, I want you to better yourself, but I know that I have no say anymore, I just can't let you get to, I can't let you drag me back into this!

I can't let it get to me! I can't let it get to me! It is your choice if you choose to get numb wirth drugs and alcohol! I cannot let you get to me. I don't want you doing that, I want you to better yourself, but I know that I have no say anymore, I just can't let you get to, I can't let you drag me back into this!

from what I see on facebook, he is emotionally abusing you. I know you care about him, but seriously. He can't play the pity card when he is the person causing his own problems. Trying to blame you for any of it makes him a dog.

Stay well clear

Tina, you will find the right man hun, but really I dont think Christopher is the bloke for you, you can do so much better,
your a nice pretty young lady with a beautiful girl, put all you energy into her, and I know its hard but you have to forget him untill at least her, untill at least he pulls his sock up and starts doing whats right by his daughter rather than himself!

I know! Its hard for me not to respond back to him, but I haven't yet! I'm doing pretty good. It upsets me for a moment but then I remember that I cannot get dragged back into it and I just keep my mind on something else.

Oh im sorry, i didnt realise you having a dick allows you to do whatever you like, but because i dont its a different story :thumbup: I guess its my fault for waiting around for something thats never gonna happen.

ARGH. I wish i wanted to give up, i wish i COULD give up. You can sit there and say im fucking cold and heartless all you want, but the fact is youve managed to break my heart countless times without even fucking knowing. You can say i dont care, but if you opened your fucking eyes you would see i still fucking love you, you moron.

depression is NOT a sign of weakness, its a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long.

Fuck off and leave my family alone.
And I really hope I get a new job soon.

I got a 79 on my first AP test I nearly cried, I thought I could do it but maybe I can't :cry:

My house is a mess and I cba to clean but I have tooo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"