stay single or not??

teen mummy

Amelias mummy
Reaction score
i was wondering how many of you want to stay single now for a bit or if you want to get back into a relationship??

I have recently just made a big mistake, i drunkenly pulled my friend and ever since he has been always wanting to see me and tell me how special i was, well i asked if he was looking for more than a friendship cause he is so nice to me an my daughter he loves her to bits. anyway he turned around an sed im not looking for a relationship, i felt so embarassed and used!
i think im just gonna stay single for a while too much heart breaking.

I want a relationship. I want Grace to have a proper family. But I'm not going to rush into anything. You're right to stay single for now :)

I started seeing someone not to long after I split with Kyle's dad, but he had been a friend for a few years so I knew him anyway. I think if it had been a random I met out i'd have been less inclined to start anything soon.

I'm staying single for a very long time. I always seem to end up with the using, cheating, rotten scumbags that think they can walk all over me. So I am staying clear of any lad. I don't know when i'll have another boyfriend, but at the minute, it's definately years. I am no way interested in a relationship right now. I just can't be bothered with all the hassle. And i'm hoping the next boyfriend I get is the one I stay with. I'm just sick of getting boyfriends and splitting up, then getting another, then that going tits up. You know what I mean? It's hurtful, and time wasting. I don't want to be doing this when i'm in my 30's lol. I just want one to stay put and live happily ever after (I know i'm in fairytale land here..) ha, but it does happen. And i'm determined my next bf will be the one i'm with forever.

I've had 3 long term relationships in my entire life. And 2 short term. I think that's enough. lol. So the next lad better be a good one, and want to be with me forever! :rofl:

I'm staying single for a very long time. I always seem to end up with the using, cheating, rotten scumbags that think they can walk all over me. So I am staying clear of any lad. I don't know when i'll have another boyfriend, but at the minute, it's definately years. I am no way interested in a relationship right now. I just can't be bothered with all the hassle. And i'm hoping the next boyfriend I get is the one I stay with. I'm just sick of getting boyfriends and splitting up, then getting another, then that going tits up. You know what I mean? It's hurtful, and time wasting. I don't want to be doing this when i'm in my 30's lol. I just want one to stay put and live happily ever after (I know i'm in fairytale land here..) ha, but it does happen. And i'm determined my next bf will be the one i'm with forever.

I've had 3 long term relationships in my entire life. And 2 short term. I think that's enough. lol. So the next lad better be a good one, and want to be with me forever! :rofl:

:hugs:

Right now I am 9 weeks and some odd days pregnant. I can't imagine going on a date anytime soon nor do I want to. I have more important things to focus on then whether I should call this guy back or email him and this and that. Eventually though I will pop back into the dating scene. :)

I think I am twice shy now of getting involved with anyone, the next one is really going to have to earn my respect and trust, and if I do meet someone I will definately not rush in, I will make sure he thinks at least something of me, before slapping that horrible title *friends* accross my forehead, which basically means *i'll use you till something more suitable comes along* there is no way I am gonna put up with that treatment again, I am worth something better. Not only that I would have to be very sure a man I bring into my daughters life is a dependable one, otherwise its not only gonna mess me up it will her too. The only thing is where to meet guys, when you have a demanding dependent, I have noticed though since pushing a pram around I have been attracting more family orientated men anyway that like kids, or already have some, where as before it was single fast users. Amazing how things change..

I completely agree. I'm definitely not looking for a relationship for a veeeeery long time. Also i don't want my baby to have men coming in and out of her life etc.

I want the whole fairytale thing too lol, it does happen to some people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->